The NBA released it’s list of the top merchandise sold between April and June (playoff time), and it’s no surprise who the most sold jerseys belong to.
According to NBA.com, MVP Stephen Curry ranks at the top of the list at #1. Following close behind are LeBron James, Kobe Bryant, Kyrie Irving, and Klay Thompson. They finished second through fifth in the order they’re listed in.
Looking at the other guys in the top 10, Draymond Green who was suspended in Game 6 of the NBA Finals, ranks at #7 and Kevin Durant ranks at #8. Further down the list in the top 15 is Andre Igoudala, who ranks at #14.
There is no surprise that the two NBA Finals teams occupy half of the top 10 spots. Their popularity soared this season, with winning and drama mixed into great entertainment.
Take a look at the rest of the list below to see who made the Top 15 (full list here):
Top 15 Most Popular NBA Jerseys:
1. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
2. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
3. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
4. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
5. Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors
6. Russell Westbrook, Oklahoma City Thunder
7. Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
8. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
9. Kawhi Leonard, San Antonio Spurs
10. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
11. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
12. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
13. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
14. Andre Iguodala, Golden State Warriors
15. Kristaps Porzingis, New York Knicks