The Philadelphia 76ers (9-5) take on the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-6) at Chesapeake Energy Arena.
Game Time: 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST on Sunday, January 17th
TV: NBA TV
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
76ers Active Roster: Seth Curry, Vincent Poirier, Ben Simmons, Isaiah Joe, Dakota Mathias, Danny Green, Shake Milton, Tony Bradley, Tyrese Maxey, Tobias Harris, Matisse Thybulle, Dwight Howard, Joel Embiid, Terrance Ferguson, Paul Reed, Mike Scott, Furkan Korkmaz
76ers Injured Players:
- Seth Curry (Out – COVID): Curry is expected to miss some time as he has tested positive for COVID, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Vincent Poirier (Out – Health and Safety Protocols): Poirier is out for Sunday’s (Jan. 17) game against Oklahoma City.
- Joel Embiid (Out – Knee): Embiid is listed as OUT for at least the next two games.
- Mike Scott (Out – Knee): Scott is listed as OUT for at least the next two games.
- Furkan Korkmaz (Out – Groin): Korkmaz will miss at least two weeks due to an adductor strain.
Thunder Active Roster: Ty Jerome, Aleksej Pokusevski, Justin Jackson, Josh Hall, Moses Brown, Luguentz Dort, Hamidou Diallo, Darius Bazley, George Hill, Mike Muscala, Theo Maledon, Kenrich Williams, Trevor Ariza, Isaiah Roby, Al Horford, Shai Gilgeous-Alexander, Darius Miller
Thunder Injured Players:
- Ty Jerome (Out – Left Ankle): Jerome has yet to appear in a game this season and his return is unknown.
- Trevor Ariza (Out – Personal): Ariza remains away from the team indefinitely.
- Al Horford (Out – Personal): Thunder coach Mark Daigneault said there’s no timetable for Horford’s return.