Bulls-76ers: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Sunday, February 9th)
Game Time: 6:00PM EST/3:00PM PST on Sunday, February 9th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Bulls Active Roster: Denzel Valentine, Thaddeus Young, Cristiano Felicio, Adam Mokoka, Daniel Gafford, Kris Dunn, Lauri Markkanen, Chandler Hutchison, Shaquille Harrison, Wendell Carter Jr., Otto Porter Jr., Ryan Arcidiacono, Tomas Satoransky, Coby White, Zach LaVine, Luke Kornet
Bulls Injured Players:
- Denzel Valentine (Day To Day – Hamstring): Valentine is doubtful for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against the 76ers.
- Daniel Gafford (Day To Day – Ankle): Gafford is questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against the 76ers.
- Kris Dunn (Out – Knee): Dunn has been diagnosed with an MCL sprain in his right knee and he’s expected to miss at least 2 weeks.
- Lauri Markkanen (Out – Ankle): The bulls announced that the team is hopeful that Markkanen will be ready to play by March 1st.
- Chandler Hutchison (Day To Day – Right Shoulder): Hutchison is probable for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against the 76ers.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Out – Ankle): Carter Jr. will miss 4-6 weeks, according to K.C. Johnson of NBCSports.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Out – Left Foot): Porter is hoping to return some time around the All-Star break, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Ryan Arcidiacono (Day To Day – Right Elbow): Arcidiacono is probable for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against the 76ers.
- Tomas Satoransky (Day To Day – Left Ankle): Satoransky is probable for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against the 76ers.
- Zach LaVine (Day To Day – Neck): Lavine is questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against the 76ers.
- Max Strus (Out For Season – Knee): Strus is expected to miss 8-12 months due to a torn ACL, according to Dernell Mayberry of The Athletic.
76ers Active Roster: Marial Shayok, Ben Simmons, Zhaire Smith, Shake Milton, Alec Burks, Glenn Robinson III, Tobias Harris, Matisse Thybulle, Raul Neto, Joel Embiid, Al Horford, Norvel Pelle Jr., Mike Scott, Furkan Korkmaz, Kyle O’Quinn, Josh Richardson
76ers Injured Players:
- Al Horford (Day To Day – Achilles): Horford is questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 9) game against Chicago.