Bulls-Knicks: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, February 29th)
Game Time: 5:00PM EST/2:00PM PST on Saturday, February 29th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Bulls Active Roster: Denzel Valentine, Thaddeus Young, Cristiano Felicio, Adam Mokoka, Daniel Gafford, Kris Dunn, Lauri Markkanen, Chandler Hutchison, Shaquille Harrison, Wendell Carter Jr., Otto Porter Jr., Ryan Arcidiacono, Tomas Satoransky, Coby White, Zach LaVine, Luke Kornet
Bulls Injured Players:
- Kris Dunn (Out – Knee): The Bulls announced that Dunn will be re-evaluated in the next 4-6 weeks.
- Lauri Markkanen (Out – Ankle): Markkanen is making progress and is on track to return at the end of February, start of March, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune.
- Chandler Hutchison (Out – Shoulder): Hutchison has no target date for his return, according to K.C. Johnson of NBC Sports Chicago.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Day To Day – Ankle): Carter is probable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against New York.
- Otto Porter Jr. (Out – Left Foot): Porter is out for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against New York.
- Tomas Satoransky (Day To Day – Thumb): Satoransky is probable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against New York.
- Coby White (Day To Day – Back): White is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against New York.
- Max Strus (Out For Season – Knee): Strus is expected to miss 8-12 months due to a torn ACL, according to Dernell Mayberry of The Athletic.
- Luke Kornet (Out – Ankle): Kornet will miss the next 6-8 weeks with a sprained left ankle.
Knicks Active Roster: , Damyean Dotson, Kevin Knox II, Julius Randle, Frank Ntilikina, RJ Barrett Jr., Reggie Bullock, Wayne Ellington Jr., Elfrid Payton Jr., Bobby Portis, Dennis Smith Jr., Mitchell Robinson, Taj Gibson, Allonzo Trier, Maurice Harkless
Knicks Injured Players:
- Frank Ntilikina (Day To Day – Groin): Ntilikina is probable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Chicago.
- Reggie Bullock (Out – Illness): Bullock is out for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Chicago.
- Dennis Smith Jr. (Out – Head): Smith is in concussion protocol and will miss at least the next two games.
- Taj Gibson (Day To Day – Back Spasms): Gibson is probable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Chicago.