The Chicago Bulls (42-30) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (30-42) at Smoothie King Center.
Game Time: 8:00PM EDT/5:00PM PDT on Thursday, March 24th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Bulls Active Roster: Lonzo Ball, Matt Thomas, Javonte Green, Tristan Thompson, Troy Brown Jr., Derrick Jones Jr., DeMar DeRozan, Tony Bradley, Patrick Williams, Nikola Vucevic, Alex Caruso, Coby White, Zach LaVine, Ayo Dosunmu
Bulls Injured Players:
- Lonzo Ball (Out – Knee): The Bullls announced that Ball will undergo surgery on his left knee and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks.
- DeMar DeRozan (Out – Adductor): DeRozan is out for Thursday’s (Mar. 24) game against New Orleans.
Pelicans Active Roster: Tony Snell, Gary Clark, Trey Murphy III, Jaxson Hayes, Zion Williamson, Willy Hernangomez, Devonte’ Graham, Herbert Jones, Kira Lewis Jr., Brandon Ingram, Jose Alvarado, Naji Marshall, Larry Nance Jr., CJ McCollum, Jonas Valanciunas, Tyrone Wallace, Garrett Temple
Pelicans Injured Players:
- Zion Williamson (Out – Foot): Williamson is cleared to progress in basketball activities, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Out For Season – Knee): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.
- Brandon Ingram (Day To Day – Hamstring): Ingram is doubtful for Thursday’s (Mar. 24) game against Chicago.
- Larry Nance Jr. (Day To Day – Knee): Nance Jr. is is probable for Thursday’s (Mar. 24) game against Chicago.