The Chicago Bulls (30-17) take on the San Antonio Spurs (18-31) at AT&T Center.
Game Time: 8:30PM EST/5:30PM PST on Friday, January 28th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Bulls Active Roster: Lonzo Ball, Matt Thomas, Javonte Green, Tyler Cook, Troy Brown Jr., Derrick Jones Jr., DeMar DeRozan, Tony Bradley, Patrick Williams, Nikola Vucevic, Malcolm Hill, Alex Caruso, Coby White, Alfonzo McKinnie, Zach LaVine, Ayo Dosunmu
Bulls Injured Players:
- Lonzo Ball (Out – Knee): The Bullls announced that Ball will undergo surgery on his left knee and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks.
- Derrick Jones Jr. (Out – Finger): The Bulls announced that Jones Jr. fractures his right index finger and is expected to return in 6-8 weeks.
- Patrick Williams (Out – Left Wrist): Williams is expected to miss the rest of the regular season with a dislocated wrist, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Alex Caruso (Out – Wrist): The Bulls announced that Caruso will be re-evaluated in 6-8 weeks after he has surgery to repair his fractured right wrist.
Spurs Active Roster: Jock Landale, Drew Eubanks, Keldon Johnson, Tre Jones, Thaddeus Young, Doug McDermott, Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Keita Bates-Diop, Juancho Hernangomez, Lonnie Walker IV, Jakob Poeltl, Devin Vassell
Spurs Injured Players:
- Keita Bates-Diop (Out – Health and Safety Protocols): The Spurs placed Bates-Diop in the league’s health and safety protocols.
Follow us on Twitter at @BullsNationCP and @SpursNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Chicago Bulls and San Antonio Spurs.