The Cleveland Cavaliers (2-14) take on the Philadelphia 76ers (13-7) at Wells Fargo Center.
Game Time: 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on Friday, November 23rd
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Cavaliers Active Roster: Jordan Clarkson, Tristan Thompson, Channing Frye, Andrew Harrison, George Hill, Sam Dekker, Kevin Love, Collin Sexton, Larry Nance Jr., Kyle Korver, Rodney Hood, Cedi Osman, Ante Zizic, David Nwaba
Cavaliers Injured Players:
- George Hill (Out – Shoulder): Hill will miss two weeks with a sprained right shoulder, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Sam Dekker (Out – Left Ankle Sprain): The Cavs announced that Dekker is dealing with a left ankle sprain. He will miss at least the next 2-4 weeks of action.
- Kevin Love (Out – Toe): Love said he doesn’t expect to return to action until at least January, according to a report from ESPN.com. He had toe surgery in early November and has been out ever since.
76ers Active Roster: Jimmy Butler, Ben Simmons, Zhaire Smith, Markelle Fultz, Landry Shamet, Mike Muscala, Jonah Bolden, Amir Johnson, Joel Embiid, JJ Redick, Wilson Chandler, T.J. McConnell, Furkan Korkmaz
76ers Injured Players:
- Zhaire Smith (Out – Foot): Smith is not expected to return until at least January, according to a report from Kyle Neubeck of the PhillyVoice.com.
- Markelle Fultz (Out – Shoulder/Wrist): Fultz is dealing with a wrist injury in addition to a right shoulder injury, according to a report from The Athletic. Fultz is slated to see a specialist next week.
- Justin Patton (Out – Foot): Team officials said Patton had surgery on his foot in September and there is no timetable for his return.
- Jonah Bolden (Out – Leg): The 76ers announced that Bolden is dealing with a cortical crack in the fibula of his right leg. He’s out and will be re-evaluated in 10 days.
Follow us on Twitter at @cavsnationnet and @PHI_76ersNation.
Follow us on Facebook at Cleveland Cavaliers and Philadelphia 76ers.