Cavaliers-Bulls: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, November 10th)
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Saturday, November 10th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on WGN TV. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Cavaliers Active Roster: Jordan Clarkson, Tristan Thompson, Channing Frye, JR Smith, Andrew Harrison, George Hill, Sam Dekker, Kevin Love, Collin Sexton, Larry Nance Jr., Kyle Korver, Rodney Hood, Cedi Osman, Ante Zizic, David Nwaba
Cavaliers Injured Players:
- George Hill (Out – Shoulder): Hill will miss two weeks with a sprained right shoulder, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Sam Dekker (Out – Left Ankle Sprain): The Cavs announced that Dekker is dealing with a left ankle sprain. He will miss at least the next 2-4 weeks of action.
- Kevin Love (Out – Foot Soreness): The Cavs announced that Love had surgery on his left foot. He will rehab and will be re-evaluated in six weeks.
- Cedi Osman (Out – Back): The Cavs have listed Osman as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 10) against the Bulls.
Bulls Active Roster: Denzel Valentine, Justin Holiday, Cristiano Felicio, Kris Dunn, Lauri Markkanen, Chandler Hutchison, Tyler Ulis, Bobby Portis, Shaquille Harrison, Wendell Carter Jr., Ryan Arcidiacono, Zach LaVine, Robin Lopez, Jabari Parker, Antonio Blakeney, Cameron Payne
Bulls Injured Players:
- Denzel Valentine (Out – Ankle): Valentine’s left ankle is not responding well to treatment and the team has set no timetable for his return to action, according to a report from the Chicago Sun-Times.
- Kris Dunn (Out – Knee): The Bulls announced Dunn will miss four-to-six weeks with a moderate MCL sprain.
- Lauri Markkanen (Out – Elbow): Markkanen sustained a high grade lateral elbow sprain and is expected to be out for six to eight weeks according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Bobby Portis (Out – Knee): Portis is slated to miss 4-6 weeks with a sprained MCL in his right knee, according to Malika Andrews of ESPN.