Celtics-Bucks: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Friday, July 31st)
Game Time: 6:30PM EDT/3:30PM PDT on Friday, July 31st
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch ESPN app. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Celtics Active Roster: Tacko Fall, Javonte Green, Vincent Poirier, Brad Wanamaker, Grant Williams, Enes Kanter, Jayson Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, Tremont Waters, Romeo Langford, Carsen Edwards, Daniel Theis, Semi Ojeleye, Jaylen Brown
Celtics Injured Players:
- Kemba Walker (Day To Day – Knee): The Celtics announced that Walker is ramping up his workload as he deals with a nagging knee injury. The hope is that he’s ready to go for the team’s first game back of the NBA restart on July 31 against the Bucks.
- Tremont Waters (Day To Day – Concussion): Waters is in concussion protocol and has not been cleared to return to action yet, according to Nicole Yang of the Boston Globe.
Bucks Active Roster: , Pat Connaughton, Sterling Brown, Khris Middleton, Thanasis Antetokounmpo, Giannis Antetokounmpo, George Hill, Wesley Matthews Jr., Eric Bledsoe, D.J. Wilson, Donte DiVincenzo, Ersan Ilyasova, Frank Mason III, Kyle Korver, Brook Lopez, Marvin Williams Jr., Robin Lopez
Bucks Injured Players:
- Pat Connaughton (Day To Day – Illness): Connaughton tested positive for Covid and is not with the team yet in Orlando, according to Matt Velazquez of the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. He says he’s feeling good, but it is not clear when he will be ready for action.
- Thanasis Antetokounmpo (Day To Day – Head): Antetokounmpo is being evaluated for concussion-like symptoms after taking a headfirst fall onto the court in Thursday’s scrimmage (July 23). It’s not clear if he will be ready when the NBA restarts later this month.
- Eric Bledsoe (Day To Day – Covid): Bledsoe is back practicing after testing positive for Covid, according to Malika Andrews of ESPN. The team is hopeful that he will be ready for their restart opener on July 31 against the Celtics.
- Frank Mason III (Day To Day – Back): Mason is probable for Friday’s (Jul. 31) game against Boston.
- Marvin Williams Jr. (Day To Day – Groin): Williams is doubtful for Friday’s (Jul. 31) game against Boston.