The Boston Celtics (50-31) take on the Memphis Grizzlies (56-25) at FedExForum.
Game Time: 7:00PM EDT/4:00PM PDT on Sunday, April 10th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch TNT. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Celtics Active Roster: , Payton Pritchard, Nik Stauskas, Grant Williams, Aaron Nesmith, Jayson Tatum, Derrick White, Malik Fitts, Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, Al Horford, Daniel Theis, Sam Hauser, Luke Kornet, Jaylen Brown
Celtics Injured Players:
- Nik Stauskas (Out – Ankle): Stauskas is out for Sunday’s (Apr. 10) game against Memphis.
- Robert Williams III (Out – Knee): Williams had surgery on his left knee and is expected to return in 4-6 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Grizzlies Active Roster: Killian Tillie, Ziaire Williams, Santi Aldama, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Jarrett Culver, Desmond Bane, De’Anthony Melton, Dillon Brooks, John Konchar, Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Tyus Jones, Xavier Tillman
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Killian Tillie (Out – Knee): Tillie has not played since Mar. 15 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Santi Aldama (Day To Day – Illness): Aldama did not play in Saturday’s (Apr. 9) game against New Orleans.
- Jarrett Culver (Day To Day – Knee): Culver did not play in Saturday’s (Apr. 8) game against the Pelicans.
- Tyrell Terry (Day To Day – Foot): Terry did not play in Saturday’s (Apr. 8) game against the Pelicans.
Follow us on Twitter at @CelticsNationCP and @GrizNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Boston Celtics and Memphis Grizzlies.