The Boston Celtics (53-24) take on the Toronto Raptors (55-22) at Air Canada Centre.
Game Time: 8:00PM EDT/5:00PM PDT on Wednesday, April 4th
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch ESPN app. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Celtics Active Roster: Xavier Silas, Guerschon Yabusele, Marcus Morris, Greg Monroe, Shane Larkin, Jayson Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Marcus Smart, Aron Baynes, Al Horford, Terry Rozier, Abdel Nader, Kyrie Irving, Daniel Theis, Jabari Bird, Semi Ojeleye, Kadeem Allen, Jaylen Brown
Celtics Injured Players:
- Shane Larkin (Day To Day – Illness): Larkin is listed as OUT for Tuesday’s (Apr. 3) game against the Bucks, according to head coach Brad Stevens.
- Gordon Hayward (Out – Foot): Head coach Brad Stevens does not plan on having Hayward return to action this season, according to Brian Robb of the BostonSportsJournal.com.
- Marcus Smart (Out – Thumb): Smart is undergoing surgery on his thumb Friday (Mar. 16) in hopes of returning sometime during the playoffs.
- Terry Rozier (Day To Day – Ankle): Rozier is listed as OUT for Tuesday’s (Apr. 3) game against the Bucks.
- Kyrie Irving (Out – Knee): The Celtics announced that Irving had a procedure on his knee and he’s expected to return to basketball activities in 3-6 weeks.
- Daniel Theis (Out For Season – Knee): The Celtics announced that Theis suffered a torn meniscus and is likely out for the rest of the season.
Raptors Active Roster: Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, DeMar DeRozan, Lucas Nogueira, C.J. Miles, Malachi Richardson, Kyle Lowry, OG Anunoby, Jonas Valanciunas, Alfonzo McKinnie, Jakob Poeltl, Norman Powell
Raptors Injured Players:
Follow us on Twitter at @_celticsnation_ and @_raptors_nation.
Follow us on Facebook at Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors.