The Boston Celtics (4-3) take on the Toronto Raptors (1-4) at Amalie Arena.
Game Time: 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on Monday, January 4th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Celtics Active Roster: Payton Pritchard, Tacko Fall, Javonte Green, Tristan Thompson, Grant Williams, Aaron Nesmith, Jayson Tatum, Jeff Teague, Kemba Walker, Marcus Smart, Robert Williams III, Tremont Waters, Romeo Langford, Carsen Edwards, Daniel Theis, Semi Ojeleye, Jaylen Brown
Celtics Injured Players:
- Javonte Green (Out – Health and Safety Protocols): Celtics coach Brad Stevens said Green won’t be available for the next couple games.
- Jeff Teague (Out – Ankle): Teague is out for Monday’s (Jan. 4) game against Toronto.
- Kemba Walker (Out – Left knee): The Celtics announced G Kemba Walker will be OUT until until January when his game availability will be updated.
- Marcus Smart (Day To Day – Right thumb): Smart is questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 4) game against Toronto.
- Romeo Langford (Out – Right wrist): The Celtics announced G-F Romeo Langford underwent surgery on his wrist and he’s expected to miss the next four-to-five months.
Raptors Active Roster: Patrick McCaw, Matt Thomas, Malachi Flynn, Alex Len, Jalen Harris, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Terence Davis II, Stanley Johnson, Kyle Lowry, OG Anunoby, Aron Baynes, Paul Watson, Yuta Watanabe, DeAndre’ Bembry, Norman Powell, Chris Boucher
Raptors Injured Players:
- Patrick McCaw (Out – Knee): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said there’s no timetable for McCaw to return.
Follow us on Twitter at @CelticsNationCP and @RaptorsNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Boston Celtics and Toronto Raptors.