The Boston Celtics (50-23) take on the Phoenix Suns (19-55) at Talking Stick Resort Arena.
Game Time: 10:00PM EDT/7:00PM PDT on Monday, March 26th
TV: NBA TV
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Celtics Active Roster: Guerschon Yabusele, Marcus Morris, Greg Monroe, Shane Larkin, Jayson Tatum, Gordon Hayward, Marcus Smart, Aron Baynes, Al Horford, Terry Rozier, Abdel Nader, Kyrie Irving, Daniel Theis, Jabari Bird, Semi Ojeleye, Kadeem Allen, Jaylen Brown
Celtics Injured Players:
- Marcus Morris (Day To Day – Ankle): Morris is Probable for Monday’s (Mar 26) game against the Suns.
- Gordon Hayward (Out – Foot): Head coach Brad Stevens does not plan on having Hayward return to action this season, according to Brian Robb of the BostonSportsJournal.com.
- Marcus Smart (Out – Thumb): Smart is undergoing surgery on his thumb Friday (Mar. 16) in hopes of returning sometime during the playoffs.
- Kyrie Irving (Out – Knee): The Celtics announced that Irving had a procedure on his knee and he’s expected to return to basketball activities in 3-6 weeks.
- Daniel Theis (Out For Season – Knee): The Celtics announced that Theis suffered a torn meniscus and is likely out for the rest of the season.
Suns Active Roster: Jared Dudley, Josh Jackson, Dragan Bender, Danuel House, TJ Warren, Alex Len, Devin Booker, Tyson Chandler, Davon Reed, Troy Daniels, Tyler Ulis, Elfrid Payton, Marquese Chriss, Shaquille Harrison, Alec Peters, Brandon Knight
Suns Injured Players:
- Alan Williams (Day To Day – Knee): Williams is expected to play in Monday’s (Mar 26) game against the Celtics.
- TJ Warren (Out – Knee): Warren has been ruled Out for Monday’s (Mar 26) game against the Celtics.
- Devin Booker (Day To Day – Hand): Booker is Questionable for Monday’s (Mar 26) game against the Celtics.
- Tyson Chandler (Out – Shoulder/Neck): Suns general manager Ryan McDonough said it is probably unlikely that Chandler plays again this season.
- Brandon Knight (Out For Season – Knee): Knight is traveling with the team, but he will not play the rest of the season, according to Scott Bordow of azcentral.com. Knight’s goal is to be ready for the 2018-2019 season.
Follow us on Twitter at @_celticsnation_ and @phx_sunsnation.
Follow us on Facebook at Boston Celtics and Phoenix Suns.