The Los Angeles Clippers (21-21) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (15-26) at Smoothie King Center.
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Thursday, January 13th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Clippers Active Roster: , Serge Ibaka, Justise Winslow, Wenyen Gabriel, Ivica Zubac, Isaiah Hartenstein, Brandon Boston Jr., Marcus Morris Sr., Reggie Jackson, Eric Bledsoe, Luke Kennard, Terance Mann, Nicolas Batum, Jason Preston, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George
Clippers Injured Players:
- Justise Winslow (Out – Health and safety protocols): The Clippers placed Winslow in the league’s health and safety protocols.
- Isaiah Hartenstein (Out – Ankle): Hartenstein remains without a timetable for his return, according to Ohm Youngmisuk of ESPN.com.
- Luke Kennard (Out – Health Protocols): Kennard has entered the NBA’s health and safety protocols.
- Jason Preston (Out – Foot): Preston had right foot surgery and is expected to miss a significant part of the season, according to Adrian Wojnarowksi of ESPN.
- Kawhi Leonard (Out – Right Knee): Leonard underwent surgery in July on his right ACL and there remains no timetable for his return this season.
- Paul George (Out – Elbow): George has a torn ligament in his right elbow and will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Pelicans Active Roster: , Daulton Hommes, Zion Williamson, Willy Hernangomez, Devonte’ Graham, Herbert Jones, Kira Lewis Jr., Brandon Ingram, Naji Marshall, Tomas Satoransky, Jonas Valanciunas, Nickeil Alexander-Walker, Josh Hart, Garrett Temple
Pelicans Injured Players:
- Zion Williamson (Out – Foot): The Pelicans announced that Williamson suffered a setback in his recovery from a foot injury. There is no timetable for his return.
- Kira Lewis Jr. (Out For Season – Knee): The Pelicans announced that Lewis Jr. suffered a torn ACL and a grade 2 MCL sprain.