Everyone thinks of LeBron James when they hear Klutch Sports. Ever since LeBron started working with Rich Paul in 2003, the two have formed a close bond.
Eventually, Paul founded Klutch Sports back in 2012 with James as his marquee client. Klutch is now one of the most renowned talent agencies in the NBA. It has been experiencing massive growth over the last five years wherein the agency has jumped more than 15 spots on the list of the world’s most valuable sports agencies. It has even become a fad now where if a player signs with Klutch, rumors of them eventually teaming up with James start to surface.
However, Paul and his group represent a plethora of other players that it actively manages. Moreover, not everyone teams up with James too. Here are all the clients of Klutch Sports:
1. LeBron James – Los Angeles Lakers, SF/PF
2. Anthony Davis – Los Angeles Lakers, PF/C
3. Ben Simmons – Philadelphia 76ers, PG
4. Trae Young – Atlanta Hawks, PG
5. John Wall – Washington Wizards, PG
6. Eric Bledsoe – Milwaukee Bucks, PG
7. Draymond Green – Golden State Warriors, PF
8. Miles Bridges – Charlotte Hornets, SF
9. Markieff Morris – Los Angeles Lakers, SF/PF
10. Dejounte Murray – San Antonio Spurs, PG/SG
11. J.R. Smith – Unrestricted Free Agent, SG
12. Marcus Morris – Los Angeles Clippers, SF/PF
13. Kentavious Caldwell-Pope – Los Angeles Lakers, SG
14. Tristan Thompson – Cleveland Cavaliers, PF/C
15. Trey Lyles – San Antonio Spurs, SF
16. Nerlens Noel – Oklahoma City Thunder, C
17. Dion Waiters – Los Angeles Lakers, SG
18. Terrance Ferguson – Oklahoma City Thunder, SG
19. Cory Joseph – Sacramento Kings, PG/SG
20. Darius Bazley – Oklahoma City Thunder, PF
21. Malik Beasley – Minnesota Timberwolves, SG
22. Jordan Clarkson – Utah Jazz, SG
23. Darius Garland – Cleveland Cavaliers, PG
24. Montrezl Harrell – Los Angeles Clippers, PF
25. Talen Horton-Tucker – Los Angeles Lakers, SF
26. Ben McLemore – Houston Rockets, SG
27. Jusuf Nurkic – Portland Trail Blazers, C
28. Mitchell Robinson – New York Knicks, C
Paul started with James, Tristan Thompson, Eric Bledsoe and Cory Joseph as Klutch Sports’ only clients. Since then, he has catered to 24 more players. Paul has risen all the way up to No. 3 in total client wages as of last year even though he ranks No. 7 among his peers in total number of clients. They carry whopping $814M totaling all the contracts under management.
Overall, Rich Paul and Klutch represent over 20 names in the NBA. They hold a variety of players such as household names with James and Anthony Davis, talented role players such as Draymond Green and J.R. Smith, as well as up-and-coming young stars like Ben Simmons and Trae Young.
Klutch clearly has a knack for spotting talent and will continue to do so for the years to come.