The Memphis Grizzlies (36-18) take on the Orlando Magic (12-41) at Amway Center.
Game Time: 5:00PM EST/2:00PM PST on Saturday, February 5th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Grizzlies Active Roster: Killian Tillie, Ziaire Williams, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Jarrett Culver, Desmond Bane, De’Anthony Melton, Dillon Brooks, John Konchar, Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Tyus Jones, Xavier Tillman
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Dillon Brooks (Out – Ankle): Brooks is expected to miss 3-5 weeks with a left ankle sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- Ja Morant (Day To Day – Foot): Morant is listed as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s (Feb. 5) game.
Magic Active Roster: Ignas Brazdeikis, Michael Carter-Williams, R.J. Hampton, Markelle Fultz, Franz Wagner, E’Twaun Moore, Gary Harris, Jalen Suggs, Wendell Carter Jr., Jonathan Isaac, Mo Bamba, Cole Anthony, Terrence Ross, Admiral Schofield, Robin Lopez, Moritz Wagner, Chuma Okeke
Magic Injured Players:
- Michael Carter-Williams (Out – Left Ankle): Carter-Williams had surgery on his left ankle back in late August and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- R.J. Hampton (Out – Knee): The Magic announced that Hampton suffered an MCL sprain and bone bruise in his left knee. The date for Hampton’s return is unknown.
- Markelle Fultz (Out – Knee): Fultz is still without a timetable to return from ACL surgery, according to head coach Jamahl Mosley.
- E’Twaun Moore (Out – Knee): Moore has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jonathan Isaac (Out – Knee): Isaac is making progress with his rehab but is still without a timetable to return, according to David Aldridge of The Athletic.
Follow us on Twitter at @GrizNationCP and @MagicNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Memphis Grizzlies and Orlando Magic.