The Charlotte Hornets (15-27) take on the Portland Trail Blazers (16-24) at Moda Center.
Game Time: 10:00PM EST/7:00PM PST on Monday, January 13th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Hornets Active Roster: Jalen McDaniels, Malik Monk, Dwayne Bacon Jr., Willy Hernangomez, Devonte’ Graham, P.J. Washington, Bismack Biyombo, Nicolas Batum, Miles Bridges, Terry Rozier, Marvin Williams Jr., Cody Zeller, Michael Kidd-Gilchrist
Hornets Injured Players:
Trail Blazers Active Roster: Jaylen Hoard, Kent Bazemore Jr., Carmelo Anthony, Anthony Tolliver, Hassan Whiteside, Mario Hezonja, Damian Lillard Sr., Gary Trent Jr., Anfernee Simons, Nassir Little, Skal Labissiere, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins, CJ McCollum, Rodney Hood
Trail Blazers Injured Players:
- Hassan Whiteside (Day To Day – Illness): Whiteside is listed as probable for Monday’s (Jan. 13) game.
- Mario Hezonja (Day To Day – Back): Hezonja is listed as questionable for Monday’s (Jan. 13) game.
- Skal Labissiere (Out – Knee): An MRI revealed a left knee articular cartilage lesion and will be re-evaluated in four weeks, according to President of Basketball Operations Neil Olshey.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Out – Leg Fracture): There is no timetable for Nurkic’s return as he recovers from a leg fracture late last season, according to Joe Freeman of The Oregonian.
- Zach Collins (Out – Shoulder): Collins said he plans on playing this season, according to Casey Holdahl of Trailblazers.com. He’s expected to miss at least the next four months after having shoulder surgery.
- Rodney Hood (Out For Season – Leg): The Trail Blazers announced that Hood is dealing with a torn left Achilles. He’s out for the rest of this season and may miss the start of next season as well.