The Utah Jazz (41-24) take on the San Antonio Spurs (25-41) at AT&T Center.
Game Time: 8:30PM EST/5:30PM PST on Friday, March 11th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Jazz Active Roster: Jordan Clarkson, Jared Butler, Danuel House Jr., Xavier Sneed, Royce O’Neale, Rudy Gobert, Hassan Whiteside, Mike Conley, Udoka Azubuike, Rudy Gay, Eric Paschall, Bojan Bogdanovic, Donovan Mitchell, Juancho Hernangomez, Trent Forrest, Nickeil Alexander-Walker
Jazz Injured Players:
- Bojan Bogdanovic (Out – Lower Leg): The Jazz have listed Bogdanovic as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Spurs.
Spurs Active Roster: Jock Landale, Keldon Johnson, Tre Jones, Doug McDermott, Dejounte Murray, Keita Bates-Diop, Zach Collins, Devontae Cacok, Romeo Langford, Joe Wieskamp, Lonnie Walker IV, Jakob Poeltl, Josh Richardson, Devin Vassell
Spurs Injured Players:
- Doug McDermott (Day To Day – Illness): The Spurs have listed McDermott as QUESTIONABLE for Friday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Jazz.
- Keita Bates-Diop (Out – Back): The Spurs have listed Bates-Diop as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Jazz.
- Joshua Primo (Out – Illness): The Spurs have listed Primo as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Jazz.
- Devontae Cacok (Out – Heel): The Spurs have listed Cacok as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Jazz.
- Romeo Langford (Out – Hamstring): The Spurs have listed Langford as OUT for Friday’s game (Mar. 11) against the Jazz.
Follow us on Twitter at @JazzNationCP and @SpursNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Utah Jazz and San Antonio Spurs.