The Sacramento Kings (11-16) take on the Toronto Raptors (12-14) at Scotiabank Arena.
Game Time: 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST on Monday, December 13th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Kings Active Roster: Tyrese Haliburton, Alex Len, Tristan Thompson, Davion Mitchell, Damian Jones, Terence Davis II, Chimezie Metu, Buddy Hield, Harrison Barnes, De’Aaron Fox, Maurice Harkless, Marvin Bagley III, Richaun Holmes
Kings Injured Players:
- Richaun Holmes (Out – Eye): Holmes is out for Monday’s (Dec. 13) game against Toronto.
Raptors Active Roster: Khem Birch, Scottie Barnes, Precious Achiuwa, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Gary Trent Jr., Justin Champagnie, Svi Mykhailiuk, OG Anunoby, David Johnson, Yuta Watanabe, Chris Boucher, Goran Dragic
Raptors Injured Players:
- Khem Birch (Out – Knee): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said Birch is out indefinitely.
- Precious Achiuwa (Out – Health and safety protocols): The Raptors announced that Achiuwa will miss Monday’s (Dec. 13) and Tuesday’s (Dec. 14) games against Sacramento and Brooklyn.
- OG Anunoby (Out – Hip): Raptors coach Nick Nurse said there’s no timetable for Anunoby’s return.
- David Johnson (Out – Calf): Johnson is out for Monday’s (Dec. 13) game against Sacramento.
- Goran Dragic (Out – Personal): The Raptors announced that Dragic is dealing with a personal matter and there is no timetable for his return.
Follow us on Twitter at @KingsNationCP and @RaptorsNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Sacramento Kings and Toronto Raptors.