The New York Knicks (6-14) take on the Memphis Grizzlies (12-6) at FedExForum.
Game Time: 6:00PM EST/3:00PM PST on Sunday, November 25th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on MSG GO. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Knicks Active Roster: Damyean Dotson, Kevin Knox, Tim Hardaway Jr., Frank Ntilikina, Kristaps Porzingis, Mario Hezonja, Courtney Lee, Trey Burke, Enes Kanter, Noah Vonleh, Emmanuel Mudiay, Mitchell Robinson, Allonzo Trier, Ron Baker, Lance Thomas
Knicks Injured Players:
- Kristaps Porzingis (Out – Knee): There is no timetable for Porzingis to return this season, according to Chris Mannix of Yahoo Sports. There is a chance he may miss a majority if not the entire season.
- Courtney Lee (Out – Neck): The Knicks have listed Lee as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 23) against the Pelicans.
- Lance Thomas (Out – Left Knee Soreness): The Knicks announced that Thomas had surgery on his left knee to remove some loose bodies from it. He will rehab and then be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Grizzlies Active Roster: JaMychal Green, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Chandler Parsons, Mike Conley, Dillon Brooks, MarShon Brooks, Wayne Selden Jr., Marc Gasol, Omri Casspi, Ivan Rabb, Garrett Temple, Shelvin Mack
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Chandler Parsons (Out – Knee): Parsons will be re-evaluated in two weeks as he’s still limited by knee and back soreness, according to Mark Giannotto of the Memphis Commercial Appeal.
- Dillon Brooks (Out – Left Knee Strain): Brooks is expected to miss 6-8 weeks with a Grade 2 MCL sprain, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Follow us on Twitter at @KnicksNationNet and @MEMGrizNation.
Follow us on Facebook at New York Knicks and Memphis Grizzlies.