Knicks-Raptors: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, November 10th)
Game Time: 3:00PM EST/12:00PM PST on Saturday, November 10th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on MSG GO. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Knicks Active Roster: Damyean Dotson, Kevin Knox, Tim Hardaway Jr., Frank Ntilikina, Kristaps Porzingis, Mario Hezonja, Courtney Lee, Trey Burke, Enes Kanter, Noah Vonleh, Emmanuel Mudiay, Mitchell Robinson, Allonzo Trier, Ron Baker, Lance Thomas
Knicks Injured Players:
- Kristaps Porzingis (Out – Knee): There is no timetable for Porzingis to return this season, according to Chris Mannix of Yahoo Sports. There is a chance he may miss a majority if not the entire season.
- Courtney Lee (Out – Neck): Lee will be re-evaluated on Nov 12, according to Mike Vorkunov of the Athletic.
- Emmanuel Mudiay (Day To Day – Ankle): Mudiay is QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s (Nov 10) game against the Raptors due to an ankle injury.
- Lance Thomas (Out – Left Knee Soreness): The Knicks announced that Thomas had surgery on his left knee to remove some loose bodies from it. He will rehab and then be re-evaluated in four weeks.
Raptors Active Roster: Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Danny Green, C.J. Miles, Greg Monroe, Kyle Lowry, OG Anunoby, Lorenzo Brown, Kawhi Leonard, Jonas Valanciunas, Norman Powell, Jordan Loyd, Chris Boucher
Raptors Injured Players:
- C.J. Miles (Day To Day – Hip): The Raptors have listed Miles as PROBABLE for Saturday’s game (Nov. 10) against the Knicks.
- Norman Powell (Out – Shoulder): Powell is slated to miss 4-6 weeks with left shoulder subluxation, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.