The Los Angeles Lakers (28-27) take on the Philadelphia 76ers (35-20) at Wells Fargo Center.
Game Time: 3:30PM EST/12:30PM PST on Sunday, February 10th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. You can follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Lakers Active Roster: Lance Stephenson, LeBron James, Lonzo Ball, JaVale McGee, Tyson Chandler, Reggie Bullock, Kyle Kuzma, Mike Muscala, Brandon Ingram, Rajon Rondo, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Josh Hart, Moritz Wagner
Lakers Injured Players:
- LeBron James (Day To Day – Load management): James is listed as Probable for Sunday’s (Feb. 10) game against the Sixers.
- Lonzo Ball (Out – Left Ankle): Ball is expected to miss the next four-to-six weeks with a Grade 3 left ankle sprain.
- Josh Hart (Day To Day – Left knee): Hart is listed is as Questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 10) against the Sixers.
76ers Active Roster: Jimmy Butler, Boban Marjanovic, Ben Simmons, Zhaire Smith, Jonathon Simmons, James Ennis III, Shake Milton, Tobias Harris, Haywood Highsmith, Jonah Bolden, Amir Johnson, Joel Embiid, JJ Redick, Mike Scott, T.J. McConnell, Furkan Korkmaz
76ers Injured Players:
- Zhaire Smith (Out – Foot): Smith has been working out every morning and is expected to play this season, according to Kyle Neubeck.
- Jonathon Simmons (Day To Day – Abdominal): Simmons is listed as questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 10) game against the Lakers.
- Shake Milton (Out – Finger): Milton broke his finger and there is no timetable for his return, according to Rich Hofmann of The Athletic.
- Haywood Highsmith (Day To Day – Tonsillitis): Highsmith did not play in Friday’s game (Feb. 8) against the Nuggets.
- Joel Embiid (Day To Day – Illness): Embiid is listed as Questionable for Sunday’s (Feb. 10) game against the Lakers.
Follow us on Twitter at @la__lakeshow and @PHI_76ersNation.
Follow us on Facebook at Los Angeles Lakers and Philadelphia 76ers.