Lakers-Grizzlies: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, December 8th)
The Los Angeles Lakers (15-10) take on the Memphis Grizzlies (15-9) at FedExForum.
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Saturday, December 8th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on Fox Sports Go. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Lakers Active Roster: Lance Stephenson, LeBron James, Lonzo Ball, Isaac Bonga, Ivica Zubac, JaVale McGee, Tyson Chandler, Kyle Kuzma, Brandon Ingram, Svi Mykhailiuk, Rajon Rondo, Michael Beasley, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Josh Hart, Moritz Wagner
Lakers Injured Players:
- Brandon Ingram (Out – Ankle): Ingram is listed as OUT for Saturday’s (Dec. 8) game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
- Rajon Rondo (Out – Hand): Rondo is nearly back to full practice including some contact drills, and Friday (Dec 7) marks the 4th week of what was originally a 4-5 week timetable according to Christian Rivas of SBNation.
- Michael Beasley (Out – Personal): Beasley is listed as out for Saturday’s (Dec. 8) game against the Memphis Grizzlies.
Grizzlies Active Roster: JaMychal Green, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Chandler Parsons, Mike Conley, Dillon Brooks, Jevon Carter, MarShon Brooks, Wayne Selden Jr., Joakim Noah, Marc Gasol, Omri Casspi, Ivan Rabb, Garrett Temple, Shelvin Mack
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Kyle Anderson (Day To Day – Back soreness): Anderson is listed as probable for Saturday’s (Dec. 8) game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Chandler Parsons (Out – Knee): The Grizzlies announced that Parsons is still rehabbing from right knee soreness and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Mike Conley (Day To Day – Sprained finger, right hand): Conley is listed as probable for Saturday’s (Dec. 8) game against the Los Angeles Lakers.
- Dillon Brooks (Out – Left Knee Strain): The Grizzlies announced that Brooks is on schedule to in his rehab from a MCL sprain in his left knee and he will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Joakim Noah (Day To Day – Back soreness): Noah is listed as probable for Saturday’s (Dec. 8) game against the Los Angeles Lakers.