Lakers-Grizzlies: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, February 29th)
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Saturday, February 29th
TV: SportsNet LA
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Lakers Active Roster: Jared Dudley, LeBron James Sr., Markieff Morris, JaVale McGee, Danny Green Jr., Kyle Kuzma, Troy Daniels, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, Rajon Rondo, Dwight Howard, Avery Bradley Jr., Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Anthony Davis Jr.
Lakers Injured Players:
- LeBron James Sr. (Day To Day – Groin): James is questionable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Memphis.
- Danny Green Jr. (Day To Day – Hip): Green is doubtful for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Memphis.
- Anthony Davis Jr. (Day To Day – Elbow): Davis is probable for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Memphis.
Grizzlies Active Roster: Josh Jackson, Justise Winslow, Jordan Bell, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., De’Anthony Melton, Dillon Brooks, John Konchar, Ja Morant, Jarrod Uthoff, Yuta Watanabe, Jonas Valanciunas, Brandon Clarke, Tyus Jones, Marko Guduric, Gorgui Dieng, Grayson Allen
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Justise Winslow (Out – Back): Winslow has been out since Jan. 8 with a back injury.
- Jaren Jackson Jr. (Out – Knee): The Grizzlies announced that Jackson Jr. is dealing with a left knee sprain and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Brandon Clarke (Out – Quadriceps): According to an update from the Grizzlies, Clarke has a right quadriceps injury and will be re-evaluated in two weeks.
- Grayson Allen (Out – Hip): The Grizzlies announced that Allen is out indefinitely with a hip injury.