Lakers-Nuggets: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Wednesday, February 12th)
Game Time: 10:00PM EST/7:00PM PST on Wednesday, February 12th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch ESPN app. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Lakers Active Roster: Jared Dudley, LeBron James Sr., JaVale McGee, Danny Green Jr., Kyle Kuzma, Troy Daniels, Alex Caruso, Quinn Cook, Rajon Rondo, Dwight Howard, Avery Bradley Jr., DeMarcus Cousins, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope, Anthony Davis Jr.
Lakers Injured Players:
- DeMarcus Cousins (Out – Knee): Cousins is starting to work out and the team has not ruled out that he will return to action this season as he recovers from a torn ACL, according to a report from Brandon Robinson of Heavy.com.
- Anthony Davis Jr. (Day To Day – Finger): Davis is probable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 12) game against the Nuggets.
Nuggets Active Roster: Michael Porter Jr., Monte Morris, Paul Millsap, Jerami Grant, Bol Bol, Jamal Murray, Gary Harris, Noah Vonleh, Will Barton, Jordan McRae, Mason Plumlee, Vlatko Cancar, Keita Bates-Diop, Torrey Craig, P.J. Dozier Jr., Nikola Jokic
Nuggets Injured Players:
- Michael Porter Jr. (Out – Right Ankle): Porter is listed as OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb. 12) game.
- Bol Bol (Out – Foot): Bol has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for when he could play this year.
- Will Barton (Out – Knee): Barton is listed as OUT for Wednesday’s (Feb. 12) game.
- Mason Plumlee (Out – Foot): Plumlee is expected to miss two weeks to a month with a right foot injury, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
- P.J. Dozier Jr. (Day To Day – Hip): Dozier is listed as probable for Wednesday’s (Feb. 12) game.