The Orlando Magic (16-48) take on the Memphis Grizzlies (43-21) at FedExForum.
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Saturday, March 5th
Betting Odds:NBA Odds
Magic Active Roster: Ignas Brazdeikis, R.J. Hampton, Markelle Fultz, Franz Wagner, Bol Bol, Gary Harris, Jalen Suggs, Wendell Carter Jr., Jonathan Isaac, Mo Bamba, Cole Anthony, Terrence Ross, Admiral Schofield, Robin Lopez, Moritz Wagner, Chuma Okeke
Magic Injured Players:
- Bol Bol (Out – Foot): Bol is having surgery on his foot and will be sidelined 8-12 weeks, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Jalen Suggs (Day To Day – Ankle): Suggs is questionable for Saturday’s (Mar. 5) game against Memphis.
- Wendell Carter Jr. (Out – Illness): Carter Jr. is out for Saturday’s (Mar. 5) game against Memphis.
- Jonathan Isaac (Out – Knee): Isaac is making progress with his rehab but is still without a timetable to return, according to David Aldridge of The Athletic.
Grizzlies Active Roster: Killian Tillie, Ziaire Williams, Kyle Anderson, Jaren Jackson Jr., Yves Pons, Jarrett Culver, Desmond Bane, De’Anthony Melton, Dillon Brooks, John Konchar, Ja Morant, Steven Adams, Brandon Clarke, Tyus Jones, Xavier Tillman
Grizzlies Injured Players:
- Kyle Anderson (Day To Day – Foot): The Grizzlies have listed Anderson as QUESTIONABLE for Saturday’s game (Mar. 5) against the Magic.
- Yves Pons (Out – Thigh): Pons hasn’t played since Jan. 29 against Washington and there’s been no recent update on his return.
- Dillon Brooks (Out – Ankle): Grizzlies coach Taylor Jenkins said Brooks is on track to return in early March.