The Dallas Mavericks (36-25) take on the Los Angeles Lakers (27-33) at Crypto.com Arena.
Game Time: 10:00PM EST/7:00PM PST on Tuesday, March 1st
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch TNT. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Mavericks Active Roster: Boban Marjanovic, Sterling Brown, Tim Hardaway Jr., Frank Ntilikina, Maxi Kleber, Dorian Finney-Smith, Reggie Bullock, Trey Burke, Marquese Chriss, Spencer Dinwiddie, Jalen Brunson, Theo Pinson, Dwight Powell, Josh Green, Davis Bertans, Luka Doncic, Moses Wright
Mavericks Injured Players:
- Tim Hardaway Jr. (Out – Foot): The Mavericks announced that Hardaway Jr. suffered a fracture in his left foot.
- Frank Ntilikina (Out – Ankle): The Mavericks have listed Ntilikina as OUT for Tuesday’s game (Mar. 1) against the Lakers.
- Trey Burke (Out – Shoulder): The Mavericks have listed Burke as OUT for Tuesday’s game (Mar. 1) against the Lakers.
- Marquese Chriss (Out – Knee): The Mavericks have listed Chriss as OUT for Tuesday’s game (Mar. 1) against the Lakers.
- Theo Pinson (Out – Finger): Pinson hasn’t played since Dec. 8 against Detroit. There’s no timetable set for his return.
Lakers Active Roster: LeBron James, Wenyen Gabriel, Kent Bazemore, Malik Monk, Carmelo Anthony, Wayne Ellington, Stanley Johnson, Russell Westbrook, Trevor Ariza, D.J. Augustin, Dwight Howard, Talen Horton-Tucker, Avery Bradley, Austin Reaves, Kendrick Nunn, Anthony Davis
Lakers Injured Players:
- LeBron James (Day To Day – Knee): The Lakers have listed James as QUESTIONABLE for Tuesday’s game (Mar. 1) against the Mavericks.
- Avery Bradley (Out – Knee): Bradley has not played since Feb. 12 and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Austin Reaves (Day To Day – Ankle): The Lakers have listed Reaves as PROBABLE for Tuesday’s game (Mar. 1) against the Mavericks.
- Kendrick Nunn (Out – Knee): Nunn suffered a setback as he tried to ramp-up activity on his knee, according to Matt Peralta of Lakersnation.com. There is no timetable for his return.
- Anthony Davis (Out – Foot): The Lakers announced Anthony Davis has a mid-foot sprain and will be re-evaluated in 4 weeks.
Follow us on Twitter at @MavsNationCP and @LakeShowCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Lakers.