Nets-Trail Blazers: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Friday, November 8th)
Game Time: 10:00PM EST/7:00PM PST on Friday, November 8th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Nets Active Roster: DeAndre Jordan Jr., Nicolas Claxton, Taurean Prince, Kevin Durant, Joe Harris, Rodions Kurucs, Spencer Dinwiddie, Theo Pinson, Jarrett Allen, Dzanan Musa, Caris LeVert, Kyrie Irving, Garrett Temple, Henry Ellenson, David Nwaba
Nets Injured Players:
- DeAndre Jordan Jr. (Out – Ankle): The Nets have listed Jordan Jr. as OUT for Friday’s game (Nov. 8) against the Trail Blazers.
- Kevin Durant (Out – Achilles): Nets General Manager Sean Marks said the team does not plan on playing Durant this season, according to Ian Begley of SNY TV.
Trail Blazers Active Roster: Jaylen Hoard, Kent Bazemore Jr., Anthony Tolliver, Moses Brown, Hassan Whiteside, Pau Gasol, Mario Hezonja, Damian Lillard Sr., Gary Trent Jr., Anfernee Simons, Nassir Little, Skal Labissiere, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins, CJ McCollum, Rodney Hood
Trail Blazers Injured Players:
- Pau Gasol (Out – Foot): Gasol isn’t practicing yet and there is no timetable for his return, according to Casey Holdahl of Trailblazers.com.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Out – Leg Fracture): There is no timetable for Nurkic’s return as he recovers from a leg fracture late last season, according to Joe Freeman of The Oregonian.
- Zach Collins (Out – Left shoulder dislocation): Collins will be re-evaluated in four months after having surgery on his left shoulder.