Nets-Warriors: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, November 10th)
Game Time: 8:30PM EST/5:30PM PST on Saturday, November 10th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Nets Active Roster: Jared Dudley, Shabazz Napier, Treveon Graham, Allen Crabbe, DeMarre Carroll, Kenneth Faried, Joe Harris, Rodions Kurucs, Spencer Dinwiddie, Ed Davis, Jarrett Allen, Dzanan Musa, Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Caris LeVert, D’Angelo Russell
Nets Injured Players:
- Treveon Graham (Out – Left hamstring): Graham has been diagnosed with a strained left hamstring and is expected to be out for two months, according to The Athletics Shams Charania.
Warriors Active Roster: Damion Lee, Jordan Bell, Damian Jones, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, Jonas Jerebko, Draymond Green, Shaun Livingston, Stephen Curry, Quinn Cook, Andre Iguodala, Marcus Derrickson, Alfonzo McKinnie, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevon Looney
Warriors Injured Players:
- Draymond Green (Out – Toe): The Warriors have listed Green as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 10) against the Nets.
- Shaun Livingston (Out – Right Foot Soreness): The Warriors have listed Livingston as OUT for Saturday’s game (Nov. 10) against the Nets.
- Stephen Curry (Out – Left Adductor Strain): The Warriors announced that Curry is dealing with a mild to moderate left groin strain. The team is going to monitor him over the next few days. He will not play in Saturday’s game (Nov. 10) against the Nets.
- DeMarcus Cousins (Out – Achilles): Cousins is making progress, but there is no timetable for his return, according to a report from the San Francisco Chronicle.