The Denver Nuggets (47-25) take on the Orlando Magic (21-51) at Amway Center.
Game Time: 7:00PM EST/4:00PM PST on Wednesday, December 1st
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Nuggets Active Roster: Aaron Gordon, JaMychal Green, Austin Rivers, Michael Porter Jr., Monte Morris, Facundo Campazzo, Zeke Nnaji, Bol Bol, Jamal Murray, Bones Hyland, Markus Howard, Will Barton, Jeff Green, PJ Dozier, Petr Cornelie, Nikola Jokic
Nuggets Injured Players:
- JaMychal Green (Day To Day – Elbow): Green is listed as QUESTIONABLE for Wednesday’s (Dec. 1) game.
- Austin Rivers (Out – Health and safety protocols): Rivers is expected to miss several games, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Michael Porter Jr. (Out For Season – Back): Porter Jr. is expected to miss the rest of the season due to back surgery, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Jamal Murray (Out – Knee): Murray is recovering from a torn ACL and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Bones Hyland (Out – Health and safety protocols): Hyland is expected to miss several games, according to Mike Singer of the Denver Post.
- PJ Dozier (Out – ACL): The Nuggets announced F PJ Dozier has a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee and is out indefinitely.
Magic Active Roster: Ignas Brazdeikis, Michael Carter-Williams, R.J. Hampton, Markelle Fultz, Franz Wagner, E’Twaun Moore, Gary Harris, Jalen Suggs, Wendell Carter Jr., Jonathan Isaac, Mo Bamba, Cole Anthony, Terrence Ross, Robin Lopez, Mychal Mulder, Moritz Wagner, Chuma Okeke
Magic Injured Players:
- Michael Carter-Williams (Out – Left Ankle): Carter-Williams had surgery on his left ankle back in late August and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Markelle Fultz (Out – Knee): Fultz is still without a timetable to return from ACL surgery, according to head coach Jamahl Mosley.
- E’Twaun Moore (Out – Knee): Moore has not played this season and no timetable has been announced for his return.
- Jalen Suggs (Out – Thumb): Suggs is dealing with a fractured thumb and will be out an indefinite period of time, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Jonathan Isaac (Out – Knee): Isaac is making progress with his rehab but is still without a timetable to return, according to David Aldridge of The Athletic.