The Detroit Pistons (12-20) take on the San Antonio Spurs (12-18) at AT&T Center.
Game Time: 8:30PM EST/5:30PM PST on Saturday, December 28th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on Fox Sports Go. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Pistons Active Roster: Tim Frazier, Langston Galloway, Khyri Thomas, Blake Griffin, Markieff Morris, Tony Snell Jr., Andre Drummond, Derrick Rose, Thon Maker, Sekou Doumbouya, Reggie Jackson, Svi Mykhailiuk, Christian Wood, Luke Kennard, Bruce Brown Jr.
Pistons Injured Players:
- Khyri Thomas (Out – Right Foot): Thomas had surgery on his right foot and will miss at least six weeks, according to Rob Beard of The Detroit News.
- Markieff Morris (Out – Foot): Markieff Morris is listed as OUT for Saturday’s (Dec 28) game against the Spurs.
- Andre Drummond (Day To Day – Calf): Drummond is listed as PROBABLE for Saturday’s (Dec 28) game against the Spurs.
- Sekou Doumbouya (Out – Illness): Doumbouya is listed as OUT for Saturday’s (Dec 28) game against the Spurs.
- Reggie Jackson (Out – Back): Jackson is making progress and will be re-evaluated in two weeks, according to Rod Beard of The Detroit News.
- Luke Kennard (Out – Knees): Kennard will miss at least two weeks and will be re-evaluated on Jan 7 according to Eric Woodyard of ESPN.
Spurs Active Roster: Drew Eubanks, LaMarcus Aldridge, Marco Belinelli, Trey Lyles, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarre Carroll, Rudy Gay Jr., Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Patty Mills, Bryn Forbes, Lonnie Walker IV, Jakob Poeltl
Spurs Injured Players: