Raptors-Bucks: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Thursday, May 23rd)
Game Time: 8:30PM EDT/5:30PM PDT on Thursday, May 23rd
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch TNT. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Raptors Active Roster: Patrick McCaw, Serge Ibaka, Jeremy Lin, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Danny Green, Malcolm Miller, Kyle Lowry, OG Anunoby, Marc Gasol, Kawhi Leonard, Jodie Meeks, Norman Powell, Eric Moreland, Chris Boucher
Raptors Injured Players:
- Patrick McCaw (Out – Personal): McCaw has been ruled OUT for Thursday’s (May 23) game.
- OG Anunoby (Out – Appendix): Anunoby will not return until the Eastern Conference Finals at the earliest, according to ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski.
- Jordan Loyd (Out – Coach’s Decision): Loyd is listed as OUT for Thursday’s (May 23) game against the Bucks.
Bucks Active Roster: Tim Frazier, Tony Snell, Pat Connaughton, Sterling Brown, Pau Gasol, Khris Middleton, Giannis Antetokounmpo, George Hill, Eric Bledsoe, D.J. Wilson, Donte DiVincenzo, Ersan Ilyasova, Brook Lopez, Nikola Mirotic, Bonzie Colson, Malcolm Brogdon
Bucks Injured Players:
- Pau Gasol (Out For Season – Ankle): The Bucks announced that Gasol had surgery to repair a stress fracture in his left foot. He will miss the rest of the playoffs, but is expected to be ready in time for training camp.
- Donte DiVincenzo (Out For Season – Heel): DiVincenzo is out for the rest of the season with bilateral heel bursitis in his right foot according to Malika Andrews of ESPN.