The Toronto Raptors (32-27) take on the Brooklyn Nets (32-29) at Barclays Center.
Game Time: 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on Monday, February 28th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on YES Network. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Raptors Active Roster: Khem Birch, Scottie Barnes, Malachi Flynn, Thaddeus Young, Precious Achiuwa, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Gary Trent Jr., Dalano Banton, Justin Champagnie, Svi Mykhailiuk, D.J. Wilson, OG Anunoby, Yuta Watanabe, Chris Boucher
Raptors Injured Players:
- Fred VanVleet (Day To Day – Knee): VanVleet is questionable for Monday’s (Feb. 28) game against Brooklyn.
- OG Anunoby (Out – Finger): The Raptors announced that Anunoby is dealing with a fractured right ring finger. There is no timetable for his return.
Nets Active Roster: Seth Curry, Blake Griffin, Day’Ron Sharpe, James Johnson, Nic Claxton, LaMarcus Aldridge, Ben Simmons, Andre Drummond, Kevin Durant, Joe Harris, Patty Mills, Kessler Edwards, Cam Thomas, Kyrie Irving, Bruce Brown, Goran Dragic
Nets Injured Players:
- Ben Simmons (Out – Back): Brooklyn has no set timetable for Simmons’ return, according to Shams Charania of The Athletic.
- Kevin Durant (Out – Knee): Durant is expected to return in the next week or so, according to Chris Milholen of netsdaily.com.
- Joe Harris (Out – Ankle): Nets coach Steve Nash said there’s still no update on Harris’ injury.
- Kyrie Irving (Out – Ineligible to play): Irving is set to miss Brooklyn’s next four games at home due to New York City’s vaccine mandate.
Follow us on Twitter at @RaptorsNationCP and @NetsNationCP.
Follow us on Facebook at Toronto Raptors and Brooklyn Nets.