The San Antonio Spurs (8-7) take on the New Orleans Pelicans (9-7) at Smoothie King Center.
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Monday, November 19th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on Fox Sports Go. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Spurs Active Roster: , LaMarcus Aldridge, Marco Belinelli, Pau Gasol, DeMar DeRozan, Dante Cunningham, Rudy Gay, Dejounte Murray, Derrick White, Patty Mills, Davis Bertans, Bryn Forbes, Lonnie Walker IV, Jakob Poeltl, Quincy Pondexter
Spurs Injured Players:
- Pau Gasol (Out – Foot): Gasol will not play in Monday’s (Nov. 19) game against the Pelicans.
- Rudy Gay (Day To Day – Rest): Gay is listed as questionable for Monday’s (Nov. 19) game against the Pelicans.
- Dejounte Murray (Out For Season – Knee): The Spurs announced Murray has suffered a torn ACL in his right knee.
- Davis Bertans (Out – Concussion): Bertains is listed as OUT for Monday’s (Nov. 19) game against the New Orleans Pelicans.
- Lonnie Walker IV (Out – Knee): Walker had surgery to repair a torn meniscus and he’s expected to miss six to eight weeks, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.
Pelicans Active Roster: Tim Frazier, Julius Randle, Wesley Johnson, E’Twaun Moore, Elfrid Payton, Jrue Holiday, Cheick Diallo, Frank Jackson, Kenrich Williams, Ian Clark, Jahlil Okafor, Nikola Mirotic, Solomon Hill, Anthony Davis, Darius Miller
Pelicans Injured Players:
- Elfrid Payton (Out – Fractured Finger): Payton will undergo surgery on his fractured left pinky and is expected to miss the next 6 weeks.
Follow us on Twitter at @SA_Spurs_Nation and @_PelicansNation.
Follow us on Facebook at San Antonio Spurs and New Orleans Pelicans.