Trail Blazers-Hawks: Game Time, Odds, Schedule, TV Channel, and Live Stream (Saturday, February 29th)
Game Time: 7:30PM EST/4:30PM PST on Saturday, February 29th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. Local viewers watch the live stream on NBC Sports. Non-local viewers watch the live stream on NBA League Pass. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Trail Blazers Active Roster: , Wenyen Gabriel, Carmelo Anthony, Hassan Whiteside, Mario Hezonja, Damian Lillard Sr., Gary Trent Jr., Anfernee Simons, Nassir Little, Trevor Ariza, Jusuf Nurkic, Zach Collins, CJ McCollum, Rodney Hood, Caleb Swanigan
Trail Blazers Injured Players:
- Damian Lillard Sr. (Out – Groin): Lillard said he’s expected to miss the next three or four games.
- Jusuf Nurkic (Out – Leg Fracture): There is still no timetable for Nurkic’s return according to Jared Cowley of KGW8.
- Zach Collins (Out – Shoulder): Collins is on pace for a March return according to Jason Quick of The Athletic.
- Rodney Hood (Out For Season – Leg): The Trail Blazers announced that Hood is dealing with a torn left Achilles. He’s out for the rest of this season and may miss the start of next season as well.
Hawks Active Roster: John Collins III, Bruno Fernando, Treveon Graham, Damian Jones, Kevin Huerter, Cam Reddish, Jeff Teague, Skal Labissiere, De’Andre Hunter, Brandon Goodwin, Dewayne Dedmon, Clint Capela, Trae Young, DeAndre’ Bembry, Vince Carter
Hawks Injured Players:
- Skal Labissiere (Out – Knee): An MRI revealed a left knee articular cartilage lesion and will be re-evaluated in four weeks, according to President of Basketball Operations Neil Olshey.
- Dewayne Dedmon (Out – Elbow): Dedmon will miss at least three games after going a non-surgical procedure on his right elbow.
- Clint Capela (Out – Heel): Hawks coach Lloyd Pierce said Capela will be re-evaluated in two weeks according to Chris Kirschner of The Athletic.
- DeAndre’ Bembry (Out – Abdominal): Bembry is out for Saturday’s (Feb. 29) game against Portland.