The Golden State Warriors (15-7) take on the Toronto Raptors (18-4) at Scotiabank Arena.
Game Time: 8:00PM EST/5:00PM PST on Thursday, November 29th
Betting Odds: NBA Odds
Live Stream: Watch the game online with fuboTV (free trial). Sign up now for a free seven-day trial. With a subscription, you can watch the live stream on Watch TNT. You can also follow the game live on the ClutchPoints app.
Warriors Active Roster: Damion Lee, Jordan Bell, Damian Jones, Klay Thompson, Kevin Durant, Jonas Jerebko, Draymond Green, Shaun Livingston, Stephen Curry, Quinn Cook, Andre Iguodala, Jacob Evans III, Marcus Derrickson, Alfonzo McKinnie, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevon Looney
Warriors Injured Players:
- Draymond Green (Out – Toe): The Warriors have listed Green as OUT for Thursday’s game (Nov. 29) against the Raptors.
- Stephen Curry (Out – Left Groin Strain): Curry is slated to return to action on Saturday (Dec. 1) against the Pistons, according to Mark Medina of the San Jose Mercury News.
- Alfonzo McKinnie (Out – Foot): The Warriors have listed McKinnie as OUT for Thursday’s game (Nov. 29) against the Raptors.
- DeMarcus Cousins (Out – Achilles): Cousins is hoping to return sometime after Christmas, according to a report from the Bay Area News Group.
Raptors Active Roster: Serge Ibaka, Delon Wright, Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, Danny Green, C.J. Miles, Greg Monroe, Kyle Lowry, OG Anunoby, Lorenzo Brown, Kawhi Leonard, Jonas Valanciunas, Norman Powell
Raptors Injured Players:
- Greg Monroe (Day To Day – Back): The Raptors have listed Monroe as AVAILABLE for Thursday’s game (Nov. 29) against the Warriors.
- Norman Powell (Out – Shoulder): Powell is slated to miss 4-6 weeks with left shoulder subluxation, according to Adrian Wojnarowski of ESPN.