After the Groups Stage concluded, T1's jungler Moon “Oner” Hyeon-joon attended a media scrum. Coming from the an undefeated split in the League of Legends Champions Korea (LCK) Spring 2022 Split and playing on home court, Oner is extremely optimistic about their MSI 2022 run.

Q: Oner, your time from camp to camp in the jungle is precise, even when it comes to counter-jungling or just helping your teammates; how is this so dominant and perfect?

Oner (translated): So, we’ve been playing with this roster since last year, I mean, Zeus recently joined this lineup this year, but still, I have been playing with him since the T1 academy times, so, yeah it’s just mainly because we have been together for so long, we have great teamwork, so I think we are having a lot of precise actions and moves.

Question from ClutchPoints: Seeing how dominant T1 were in the last LCK split, did you go into this MSI with confidence that you’ll go undefeated in this group stage?

Oner (translated): Yeah, of course, because we were the undefeated champion of the Spring Split; I think we were, like, overflowing with confidence.

Q: Considering that this is your first MSI, what are your thoughts about this chapter of the tournament, and do you think T1 will stay undefeated?

Oner (translated): So, it's been really fun to play so far, and from now on, we’ll be competing, against the number one or number two teams from other groups, so it’s going to be even better, but I believe we’re going to remain undefeated.

For more MSI 2022 news, check out our newsroom here.