League of Legends Patch 13.9 is here, bringing the sneakier Neeko miscope update and Kayle rework! Read the League of Legends Patch1 3.9 Notes here.
League of Legends Patch 13.9 Notes
Neeko Midscope Update
Passive – Inherent Glamour
- When Neeko is near a non-epic monster, minion, trap, ward, or plant for two seconds she stores their Sho’Ma. Neeko can click on her bar to become that unit. Click on Neeko’s face to return to Neeko. Click on the little “X” to clear out Neeko’s current Sho’Ma. Only one unit can be stored at a time.
- Disguise no longer breaks on taking damage, only when the disguised self would have died or when you are crowd controlled.
- REMOVED: Neeko no longer inherits base attack speed/move speed from disguised target if that stat is higher than hers.
Q – Blooming Burst
- Secondary/Tertiary Pop Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 (+20% AP) >>> 35/60/85/110/135 (+25% AP)
- Area of Effect Size: 225 >>> 250 (Note: Max range E snares should always be hittable with Q now)
- NEW: Q now deals 30/40/50/60/70 bonus damage to monsters
- NEW: Casting Q beyond its maximum range will now cast the ability at maximum range instead of having Neeko walk into position to throw it.
W – Shapesplitter
- NEW: After casting Neeko can reactivate to send the clone to a new location
- NEW: Clone now plays animations and sounds of Q/E/Dance/Joke/Taunt/Recall/Laugh and survives for their duration
- Empowered Attacks deal 50 bonus damage to monsters
- Neeko’s clone spawns 100 units in front of her >>> Neeko’s clone spawns directly on top of her
E – Tanglebarbs
- Magic Damage: 80/115/150/185/220 (+60% AP) >>> 70/105/140/175/210 (+65% AP)
R – Pop Blossom
- After channeling for 1.25 seconds, Neeko jumps into the air, knocking up all nearby enemies for 0.6 seconds. Neeko then crashes to the ground with all knocked up enemies, dealing magic damage to them and stunning them for 0.75 seconds.
- Cooldown: 90 seconds >>> 120/105/90 seconds
- Magic Damage: 200/425/650 (+130% AP) >>> 150/350/550 (+100% AP)
- REMOVED: Neeko no longer gains a shield when channeling her R
- Passive – Deathbringer Stance
- Bonus Physical Damage: 4-10% (based on level) of target’s maximum health >>> 4-12% (based on level) of target’s maximum health
- R – World Ender
- Bonus Movement Speed: 50/65/80% >>> 60/80/100%
- W – Despair
- Flat Magic Damage per Seconds: 12/16/20/24/28 >>> 20 at all ranks
- Percent Health Magic Damage per Second: 1/1.15/1.3/1.45/1.6% >>> 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2%
- Base Stats
- Attack Damage Growth: 1.7 >>> 1.5
- Q – Void Surge
- Monster Damage Modification: 120% >>> 140%
- Base Stats
- Attack Damage Growth: 3.4 >>> 3.15
- E – Starfire Spellblade
- On-Hit AP Ratio: 25% AP >>> 20% AP
- Passive (Divine Ascent) Wave Damage: 15/20/25/30/35 (based on E rank) >>> 20-41 (based on champion level, levels 11-18)
- R – Divine Judgment
- Cast Time: 1.5 seconds >>> 0.5 seconds
- Area of Effect Radius: 525 >>> 675/675/775
- REMOVED: Kayle no longer lowers her range when casting ult on herself
- Invulnerability Duration: 2/2.5/3 >>> 2.5
- Time Delay until Sword Falls: 1.5 >>> 2.5
- Magic Damage: 200/350/500 (+100% bonus AD)(+80% AP) >>> 200/300/400 (+100% bonus AD)(+70% AP)
- Passive – Glory in Death
- Health Decay: 2-19 (1 health per level) >>> 2.3-24.4 (1.3 per level)
- Q – Death’s Hand
- Magic Damage: 60/80/100/120/140 (+38% AP) >>> 65/85/105/125/145 (+40% AP)
- Bonus Damage per Bolt: 12/22/32/42/52 (+8% AP) >>> 15/25/35/45/55 (+10 % AP)
- Maximum Magic Damage: 108/168/228/288/348 (+70% AP) >>> 125/185/245/305/365 (+80% AP)
- R – Weaver’s Wall
- Cast Lockout: whenever Taliyah takes or deals damage >>> whenever Taliyah takes damage
- Base Stats
- Base Attack Speed: 0.6 >>> 0.67
- Base Mana: 281 >>> 340
- W – Frenzied Maul
- Physical Damage: 5/30/55/80/105 (+100% AD) (+ 5% bonus health) >>> 5/30/55/80/105 (+100% AD) (+ 6% bonus health)
- Heal Ratio Based on Missing Health: 7/8.5/10/11.5/13% >>> 8/10/12/14/16%
- Ability Power – 75 >>> 85
Expanded Emote Wheel
” It’s finally happened… Emotes have been updated! They will now feature a new 9 slot wheel for all your favorites. Now you have space for EVEN. MORE. BEES. Reactions like first blood and ace have moved to a new page you can access through the navigation above the wheel. Search has also come to the emote collection, so finding new and old favorites by name is a breeze!”
- Corki: 95% Damage Taken >>> 90% Damage Taken
- Ezreal: 95% Damage Dealt >>> 100% Damage Dealt
- Karma: 100% Damage Dealt >>> 105% Damage Dealt
- Tristana: 100% Damage Dealt >>> 105% Damage Dealt
- Zilean: 95% Damage Taken >>> 90% Damage Taken
- Akali: 110% Damage Dealt >>> 105% Damage Dealt
- Ornn: 105% Damage Taken >>> 110% Damage Taken
- Qiyana: 115% Damage Dealt >>> 110% Damage Dealt
- 105% Damage Taken >>> 110% Damage Taken
- 95% Damage Dealt >>> 90% Damage Dealt
- Player Reports: You can now create and update reports during the course of the match. You can also update your report in the post-game screen if you have a change of heart or notice something new.
- We’ve consolidated your mute options into a new panel that can be accessed through the scoreboard just below the report button.
Mute All and Self Mute
- We’ve added mute-all and self-mute controls, now located next to your own champion portrait and summoner spells.
Bug Fixes and QoL Changes
There are a lot of bug fixes going live on League of Legends Patch 13.9. They can be viewed on the complete League of Legends Patch 13.9 Notes.
The Inkshadow skins go live this patch! Inkshadow Aurelion Sol, Kai’Sa, Master Yi, Udyr, Volibear, Yasuo, and Yone (+Prestige) are all available May 3, 8:00PM UTC.