Players can now buy the 2.0 version of the Immerse Gamepack for Final Fantasy XIV (FFXIV), with a free trial and a limited-time sale.
With the release of Patch 6.4 comes the 2.0 update to the Immerse Gamepack. This was a collaboration between the game's Sound team and Embody, the world leader in Personalized Spatial Audio technology. To celebrate the update, players can purchase the Immerse Gamepack FFXIV Edition at 30% off. That is, players can get the service at just $13.99 (from $19.99). This sale started on May 23, 2023, and will last until Wednesday, June 21, 2023, at 6:59 PM PDT. That's less than two days from now. Players interested in picking up the deal should do so before it's too late.
Additionally, players can try the feature out through the extended free trial. Previously, players could only enjoy the improved audio for fourteen days. Now, this free trial lasts for a whole thirty days. This should be enough for players to see if they want to buy the feature or not.
The previous version of the Immerse Gamepack boasted the following features:
- Play FINAL FANTASY XIV in 3D Spatial Audio, not just surround sound
- Designed in collaboration with the FINAL FANTASY XIV sound team
- Enhanced clarity and separation of in-game SFX
- Accurately hear sounds above and behind your character
- Compatible with all headsets
- Supports sample rates up to 384kHz
After the 2.0 update, they added the following features:
- Smoother directional sound transitions
- Clearer environmental sounds
- Updated HRTF creation process
- Device Management
Players only have to pay once to enjoy the upgraded sound. They can then toggle it on or off inside of their game.
That's all the information we have about the FFXIV Immerse Gamepacl 2.0. Again, the sale will last until June 21, 2023. That's less than two days from now.
Check out our gaming news articles for the latest in gaming news.