Genshin Impact Version 3.3’s flagship event, Akitsu Kimodameshi, will have us playing Pong in Inazuma for various rewards!
“The ever-well-informed Paimon has caught wind of an exciting new event hosted by Yashiro Commission called the “Test of Courage.” Experience new amusements and win awesome rewards before it’s too late”
Upon clearing all quests and the event shop, players participating in Akitsu Kimodameshi can earn the following rewards.
- 1 Crown of Insight
- Toukabou Shigure (4-star Sword)
- 4 Parasol Talcum (Toukabou Shigure Ascension Material)
- 990 Primogems
- Weapon Enhancement Materials
- 12 Jeweled Branch of a Distant Sea
- 4 Jade Branch of a Distant Sea
- 12 Narukami’s Joy
- 4 Narukami’s Affection
- 12 Mask of the Tiger’s Bite
- 4 Mask of the One-Horned
- Talent Upgrade Materials
- 6 Guide to Transience
- 2 Philosophies of Transience
- 6 Guide to Elegance
- 2 Philosophies of Elegance
- 6 Guide to Light
- 2 Philosophies of Light
- 48 Hero’s Wit
- 122 Mystic Enhancement Ore
- 1.84 million Mora
This Genshin Impact event is currently underway, and will be active until January 2nd, 2023 03:59AM Server Time.
The Event Shop will be active for a week after the event itself goes down.
Adventurers must be Adventure Rank 20 and complete the Archon Quest “Ritou Escape Plan” to participate in the Genshin Impact 3.3 event Akitsu Kimodameshi.
Completion of Arataki Itto’s Story Quest “Taurus Iracundus Chapter: Act I” is recommended to enhance your experience. If you have not yet completed this Story Quest, you can enter the event through “Quick Start” in the event page.
Akitsu Yuugei comprises of Leisurely Pastime and Shatterdark.
- Leisurely Pastime: includes a total of 6 challenges with two types of difficulty – Playful Leisure and Unending Refinement. You can complete the challenges in Leisurely Pastime with Travelers in Co-Op Mode.
- Shatterdark: Travelers must enter a Domain and defeat the Boss Brick. Shatterdark challenges can only be done in Single Player Mode.
When a Pyro/Hydro/Cryo/Electro character controls the bar. both the bar and Skill-Ball will be affected by the corresponding element.
When the Skill-Ball hits a brick or the bar, elemental reactions are triggered which in turn lead to special effects.
Before starting a challenge, Travelers can equip Modifiers that will provide you with bonus effects. An example is Reflector Ward:
- For every 30 hits added to the Combo count, a protective wall will be created at the lower bound of the map that can reflect any Skill-Balls that impact it. The wall will last 6s. In Co—Op challenges, the wall will require an increased Combo count of 60 to created.
During the “Akitsu Yuugei” challenge. Travelers must control the bar to bounce the Skill-Ball and break as many bricks as possible.
The Skill-Ball will rebound upon colliding with the bar. If the collision occurs while the bar is moving, the rebound vector of the ball will also change.
Before embarking on a challenge, players can select Modifiers in the pre-match menu to gain more effective bonuses. Certain Modifiers must be unlocked after completing specific stages, and some Modifiers can even be enhanced by completing Shatterdark stages.
Based on the Elemental Type possessed by the character controlling the bar, the bar will be infused with the corresponding element and apply the same element to the Skill-Ball.
When there are less than a requisite amount of bricks on the field, and the ball lands another hit, the bar will fire a flurry of flaming bolts forward. Should any of these bolts hit a brick, they will inflict DMG. You can use this method to destroy bricks that are hard to hit.
You will face special Boss Bricks in Shatterdark challenges. Boss Bricks are more difficult to destroy than basic Bricks and have different characteristics.