The new Madden 24 Title Update 6 released today, bringing several improvements to Gameplay, Franchise, and Ultimate Team. Overall, this update feels a lot lighter than previous ones. No New X-Factors, Superstar Abilities, or special modes make their way into this update. Instead, Madden 24 Title Update 6 seems to focus solely on improving the overall experience across two key modes.
Madden 24 Title Update 6 Full Patch Notes & Improvements
Title Update 6 is LIVE NOW in #Madden24!
🏈 Gameplay Improvements
🔧 Superstar and Franchise Fixes
🎮 MUT Updates
🥶 Zero Chill Coming Soon!
Learn More in Gridiron Notes⬇️ https://t.co/7VSLBOStaK
Madden 24 Title Update 6 – GAMEPLAY:
- Fixed an issue granting blockers a significant bonus to win-chance on RPO plays vs. defensive sets with 3 or less pass rushers.
- DEV NOTE: There is exploit-prevention logic that increases the offensive line blocking win-chance when heavy offensive sets are matched up against light sub defensive sets with 3 or less ‘bigs’ rushing the passer; this logic was activating on RPO plays incorrectly.
- Tuning to reduce catch-penalty on catches where the receiver has to catch the ball behind or use a back-shoulder catch.
- Fixed an issue in pass-block targeting that was allowing a pass rusher through unblocked when hovering a defender over the A-gap in the Dollar 3-2 DB Fire Press play.
- Variety of general stability improvements.
- Fixed various Server issues that would cause disconnects.
- Additionally, fixed various stability/crash issues.
Madden 24 Title Update 6 – MADDEN ULTIMATE TEAM:
- Fixed an issue that would cause the user to become softlocked after returning from the new currency screen during the Most Feared event.
- Resolved an issue where EA Play Pro members were not receiving their monthly points.
- Additionally, fixed an issue where reward reports were missing the source information.
- Various text and visual improvements.
NFL AUTHENTICITY – Player Likeness Updates:
- Seahawks QB Brett Rypien
- Chargers QB Easton Stick
- Broncos QB Jarrett Stidham
- Fixed issue with missing UI after accessing the Notification Center from the Main Menu.
- Additionally, fixed soft lock when dismissing the Friend Picker in PAF Online H2H.
- Various stability updates.
Madden 24 Title Update 6 – AUDIO:
- Fixed a stability issue with audio that would occur after a challenge.
And that wraps it up for the Madden 24 Title Update 6 Patch Notes. Overall, this update felt smaller than previous ones. However, at least it addressed a few issues, like the softlocking in Ultimate Team, and the crashing issues in Franchise. Madden 24 currently enjoys its Season 3 of Ultimate Team, which brought several new player items and more to collect.