The annual NBA GM's survey is out and we are once again offered an inside look at what some of the biggest decision-makers around the league are thinking.

This year, there weren't many surprises with what the general managers predicted.

As expected, the Golden State Warriors were predicted to win the NBA championship by 69.0 percent of GM's. The Cavaliers were the only other team predicted to win it all by the other 31.0 percent.

The GM's feel this strongly despite the clear adjustment period that will be needed for the Warriors to develop chemistry with so many new players. Maybe that won't be such a big deal and even during that learning process, the Warriors will still be winning more than any other team in the league.

Live and breathe the NBA?

🚨 Get viral NBA graphics, memes, rumors and trending news delivered right to your inbox with the Clutch Newsletter.

More on the Golden State theme, the GM's said that they were most surprised by Kevin Durant's move to join the Warriors and think that move will be the most impactful in the league this season. Shocking.

One thing that may make Cavs fans feel better is that nearly half of the GM's are predicting LeBron James will win the MVP. Behind James is Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, James Harden and Durant.

It's always interesting to see what the GM's believe will happen for the upcoming season. They usually are pretty spot-on with a lot of predictions, but 29 other teams hope they're off with the one prediction that matters most.