South Carolina coach Frank Martin talks Gamecocks, expectations for 2019-20 season, and more
South Carolina head coach Frank Martin joined us on the Marching to Madness podcast to preview the 2019-20 season for the Gamecocks.
Some of the topics Martin discussed included:
- What Martin has learned about his South Carolina team during the preseason
- Why he loves playing an up-tempo style on offense]
- AJ Lawson’s development heading into his sophomore season
- The Gamecocks’ loaded backcourt
- Maik Kotsar’s expanded role this season
- The importance of continuing to grow as a coach
South Carolina tips off the new season on Nov. 6 against North Alabama.
Blake Lovell is a national college basketball writer for ClutchPoints. He’s also a contributor for the Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook and Athlon Sports College Basketball Preview magazine. He hosts two podcasts: Marching to Madness (CBB) and Establish the Pass (NFL).