South Florida basketball coach Brian Gregory previews 2019-20 season, Bulls roster, and more
South Florida basketball coach Brian Gregory joined us on the Marching to Madness podcast back in July to discuss expectations for the Bulls ahead of the 2019-20 season.
Some of the topics Gregory discussed included:
- Building off of 24 wins and a CBI title last season
- Gregory’s expectations with such an experienced roster to work with
- How the team’s summer trip to Canada will help them prepare for the upcoming season
- The return of Laquincy Rideau and David Collins in the Bulls’ backcourt
- Alexis Yetna’s development during the offseason
Blake Lovell is a national college basketball writer for ClutchPoints. He’s also a contributor for the Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook and Athlon Sports College Basketball Preview magazine. He hosts two podcasts: Marching to Madness (CBB) and Establish the Pass (NFL).