It wasn't the ending that he had envisioned. Draymond Green came into Game 7 of these NBA Finals against the Cavaliers with a lot of confidence. However, it turned out to be a very disappointing ending for Green and the Warriors.
With that being said, Green still had one of the best performances that you'll ever see in the NBA Playoffs, let alone Game 7 of the NBA Finals.
Green finished with 32 points, 15 rebounds, 9 assists, and 6 three-pointers made. He only missed 4 shots all game. To make it easy, below is the list of some of the records he set along with unique groups he joined from his great performance.
- Became the 7th NBA player in NBA Playoff History to have a stat-line of 32/15/9.
- (The third person to do it in an NBA Finals game)
- Became the 2nd player all time to record 6 three pointers in a Game 7 in the NBA Finals.
- Became the 3rd player all time to shoot above 70% from the field and three while attempting more than 15 shots in an NBA Finals game.
- Became the 4th player all time to have a 30/15 game in a Game 7 loss.
That last one, particularly for Golden State fans has to be very depressing. It was a heck of a Game 7 for Draymond Green, but unfortunately he just didn't get enough help to win the championship.
[button width=”full” button size=”bigger” color=”custom” align=”center” textcolor=”#ffffff” texthcolor=”#ffffff” bgcolor=”#8b0000″ link=”https://clutchpoints.com/draymond-green-had-an-amazing-first-half-in-game-7/”]NEXT: Draymond Green Had An Amazing First Half In Game 7[/button]