Florida State coach Leonard Hamilton previews the 2019-20 season for the Seminoles
Florida State basketball coach Leonard Hamilton joined us on the Marching to Madness podcast back in August to preview the 2019-20 season for the Seminoles.
Some of the topics Hamilton discussed included:
- How the Seminoles are restructuring the roster heading into the season
- Trent Forrest’s impressive leadership skills
- What MJ Walker is doing to continue to develop his game
- Adding new 7-footers to the mix
- Expectations for the rule changes in college basketball
- The Seminoles’ non-conference schedule
Florida State will tip off the season on Nov. 6 against Pittsburgh.
Blake Lovell is a national college basketball writer for ClutchPoints. He’s also a contributor for the Blue Ribbon College Basketball Yearbook and Athlon Sports CBB Preview magazine. He hosts two podcasts: Marching to Madness (CBB) and Establish the Pass (NFL).