Former LCS pros and famous streamers Zach “Sneaky” Scuderi and Yiliang “Doublelift” Peng will face off in Mirror World Duel. In this new crossover, players get to take control of Arcane characters in the battle royale PUBG Mobile. Don't miss the exciting showmatch happening this December 17, 2021.
This isn't the first time that we've seen League of Legends champions debut in other games, even those beyond Riot's universe. Back when the hit Netflix series was still airing, a Jinx outfit dropped in Fornite and Arcane-inspired collectibles even arrived in Among Us.
Now fans will get to see—and play as—their favorite League champions come out on Mirror World. Since the crossover is between PUBG Mobile and Arcane, we'll specifically see Vi, Caitlyn, Jinx, and Jayce as the available characters. Team Sneaky and Team Doublelift will get to duke it out on Mirror World before rotating to the rest of the map. Alongside them, there will be 72 other PUBG content creators participating and hoping to grab the chicken dinner.
Here are the members for each team.
- Team Sneaky:
- Sneaky (Former League pro for Cloud9)
- Yassuo (League content creator)
- Karnage (PUBG Mobile pro)
- Jacob Gaming (PUBG Mobile content creator)
- Team Doublelift:
- Doublelift (Former League pro for CLG, TSM, and Team Liquid)
- Tyler1 (League content creator)
- Xifan (PUBG Mobile pro for Nova Esports)
- Rolexxx (PUBG Mobile content creator)
The interesting Mirror World showdown will take place on December 17, 7 pm Central Time, and will be streamed on PUBG Mobile‘s YouTube and Facebook channels.