Dehya has been officially revealed as a playable character in Genshin Impact Version 3.5! Read on for her skills, talents, materials, and more.
“The Eremites,” a loosely-organized mercenary organization, is Sumeru’s most powerful armed force. They consist of many mercenaries and bands of warriors-for-hire who carry out assignments independently.
One such brigade is the “Blazing Beasts,” whose most renowned member is Dehya, also known as the “Flame-Mane.”
“Flame-Mane” Dehya is a 5-star Pyro Claymore character set to be playable on Genshin Impact Version 3.5. Her Ascension Stat is Bonus HP%, gaining up to 28.8% on max ascension. Her birthday is April 7th.
The Genshin Impact Version 3.5 Special Event livestream also revealed her VAs. For her English voiceover, Dehya’s voice is provided by Amber May.
Fukuhara Ayaka voices her in the Japanese voiceover. She shares this VA with Shibuya Rin from The Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls, Kamiya from Shikimori’s Not Just a Cutie, and Sayaka Igarashi from Kakegurui, among other characters.
Dehya’s constellation is called Mantichora, literally meaning “Manticore,” in line with the lioness theme of her character. This has been consistent throughout her official reveal and datamined content. Her affiliation lies within the Eremites.
Some of the information below did not come from an official source and should be taken with a grain of salt. It may not exactly represent Dehya when she releases in Version 3.5.
Dehya Ascension Materials
The following materials are needed to ascend and level Dehya to max. All of these materials are obtainable as of Genshin Impact Version 3.4, so you can start pre-farming for her immediately.
- 168 Sand Grease Pupa
- Primary Ascension Materials (drops from Pyro Regisvines and Pyro Hypostases):
- 1 Agnidus Agate Sliver
- 9 Agnidus Agate Fragment
- 9 Agnidus Agate Chunk
- 6 Agnidus Agate Gemstone
- Eremite drops:
- 18 Faded Red Satin
- 30 Trimmed Red Silk
- 36 Rich Red Brocade
- Semi-Intransient Matrices drops:
- 46 Light Guiding Tetrahedron
- 420,000 Mora
- 412 Hero’s Wit + 2 Wanderer’s Advice (or equivalent EXP)
Dehya Talent Materials
Each of Dehya’s three battle talents require the following materials to be upgraded to Talent Level 10. All of these materials are also obtainable now.
- Eremite drops:
- 6 Faded Red Satin
- 22 Trimmed Red Silk
- 31 Rich Red Brocade
- Talent Level-Up Materials:
- 3 Teachings of Praxis
- 21 Guide to Praxis
- 38 Philosophies of Praxis
- Shouki no Kami Weekly Boss Drops:
- 6 Puppet Strings
- 1 Crown of Insight
- 1.6525 million Mora
Normal Attack: Gold-Duster Assault
- Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes using her Claymore and her martial arts.
- Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous slashes.
At the end of the sequence, performs a more powerful slash.
- Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Elemental Skill: Molten Inferno
This art of Dehya’s own invention changes its method of use depending on the combat situation.
- This skill will be unleashed should there be no Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself present at the time.
- Deals AoE Pyro DMG, and creates a field known as Fiery Sanctum.
- DMG: 112.88% – 203.18% – 239.87% (lv 1-10-13)
- This skill will be unleashed should a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya herself already exist.
- Dehya will perform a leaping attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG before recreating a Fiery Sanctum field at her new position.
A Fiery Sanctum field created this way will inherit the original duration of the previous field.
- Only 1 Ranging Flame can be used throughout a single Fiery Sanctum field’s duration.
- DMG: 132.8% – 225.76% – 282.2% (lv 1-10-13)
- When an opponent within a Fiery Sanctum field takes DMG, the field will unleash a coordinated attack, dealing AoE Pyro DMG to them. This effect can be triggered once every 2.5s.
- Active characters within this field have their resistance to interruption increased, and when such characters take DMG, a portion of that damage will be mitigated and flow into Redmane’s Blood. Dehya will then take this DMG over 10s. When the mitigated DMG stored by Redmane’s Blood reaches or goes over a certain percentage (200%) of Dehya’s Max HP, she will stop mitigating DMG in this way.
- Only 1 Fiery Sanctum created by Dehya herself can exist at the same time.
- DMG: 60.2% ATK + 1.03% Max HP – 108.36% ATK + 1.86% Max HP – 127.93% ATK + 2.19% Max HP (lv 1-10-13)
- Mitigation: 32% – 50% – 56% (lv 1-10-13)
- Duration: 12 seconds
“Walk this fiery ordeal with me, purging all impurity, just as a beast of flame must descend ablaze.”
The cooldown of this skill is 20 seconds.
Elemental Burst: The Lioness’s Bite
Unleashing her burning anger and casting her blade aside like an inconvenience, Dehya enters the Blazing Lioness state and gains resistance to interruption.
In this state, Dehya will automatically and continuously unleash the Flame-Mane’s Fists, dealing Pyro DMG, and when its duration ends, she will unleash an Incineration Drive kick, dealing AoE Pyro DMG.
In this state, her Normal Attacks will be replaced by Roaring Barrage. Unleashing Roaring Barrage within 0.4 after each Flame-Mane’s Fist strike will increase the trigger speed of the next Flame-Mane’s Fist strike.
If a Fiery Sanctum field created by Dehya’s own Elemental Skill, Molten Inferno, exists when this ability is unleashed, Dehya will retrieve it, and then create another field once Blazing Lioness’ duration expires. This field will then take on the retrieved field’s duration at the moment of its retrieval.
“Even the flowing flames must obey her rage and at her command become her fangs and claws.”
- Flame-Mane’s Fist DMG: 98.7% ATK + 1.69% Max HP – 177.66% ATK + 3.05% Max HP – 209.74% ATK + 3.6% Max HP (lv 1-10-13)
- Incineration Drive DMG: 139.3% ATK + 2.39% Max HP – 250.74% ATK + 4.3% Max HP – 296.01% ATK + 5.07% Max HP
- Duration: 4 seconds
- Cooldown: 18 seconds
- Energy Cost: 70 seconds
The Sunlit Way
- Increases the Movement SPD of your own party members by 10% during the day (6:00 – 18:00).
- Does not take effect in Domains, Trounce Domains, or Spiral Abyss. Not stackable with Passive Talents that provide the exact same effects.
- Within 6 seconds after unleashing Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame or The Lioness’ Bite, Dehya will take 60% less DMG when she takes on DMG from Redmane’s Blood.
- This effect can be triggered once every 2s.
- Additionally, within 4s after the Fiery Sanctum field manifests, it can increase the Interruption resistance of characters. This effect can be triggered once every 18s.
Stalwart and True
- When her HP is less than 40%, Dehya will recover 20% of her Max HP and will restore 6% of her Max HP every 2s for the next 10s. This effect can only be triggered once every 20s.
The Flame Incandescent
- Dehya’s Max HP is increased by 20%, and she deals bonus DMG based on her Max HP when using the following attacks:
- Molten Inferno‘s DMG will be increased by 3.6% of her Max HP.
- The Lioness’s Bite‘s DMG will be increased by 6% of her Max HP.
The Sand-Blades Glittering
- When Dehya uses Molten Inferno: Ranging Flame, the duration of the recreated Fiery Sanctum field will be increased by 4s.
- Additionally, when a Fiery Sanctum exists on the field, DMG dealt by its next coordinated attack will be increased by 50% when active character(s) within the Fiery Sanctum field are attacked.
A Rage Swift as Fire
- Increases the Level of The Lioness’ Bite by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
An Oath Abiding
- When Flame-Mane’s Fist and Incineration Drive attacks unleashed during The Lioness’ Bite hit opponents, they will restore 1.5 Energy for Dehya and 2.5% of her Max HP. This effect can occur once every 0.2s.
The Alpha Unleashed
- Increases the Level of Molten Inferno by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
The Burning Claws Cleaving
- The CRIT Rate of The Lioness’ Bite is increased by 10%.
- Additionally, after a Flame-Mane’s Fist attack hits an opponent and deals CRIT Hits during a single Blazing Lioness state, it will cause the CRIT DMG of The Lioness’s Bite to increase by 15% for the rest of Blazing Lioness’s duration and extend that duration by 0.5s. This effect can be triggered every 0.2s. The duration can be extended for a maximum of 2s and Crit DMG can be increased by a maximum of 60% this way.
Other Dehya Details
Dehya’s special dish is calleed “Goldflame Pot,” made by cooking Gilded Pot with Dehya.
- Description: Dehya’s specialty. As you open the unassuming lid, the supple meat that lies within is so tender one could get drunk on the sensation of it slipping between your lips… It seems that Dehya’s dab kitchen hand is as steady as her sword-arm.
Dehya’s outift is called “The Lioness and the Blazing Sun.”
- Description: Dehya’s outfit. It is said when the lion roars, even the scorching sun will quiver. Though Dehya is long past the age of believing in such stories, it doesn’t stop her from gazing upon the sun sinking below the sands, reminiscing about the tales and storytellers of her childhood.
“Sing a song, sing along, take your sitar, let’s sing all day long.”
“Sing my sword, sing my bow, sing my tattered ban-dan-oh.”
“Fear no one, fear no lad, only fear if Dehya is mad.”
“We love Dehya, she’s beautiful and strong. Oh, our precious Dehya, we’ll never do you wrong.”
— A song sung by the members of “Blazing Beasts” around the campfire