Scaramouche, now known as Wanderer, will finally become playable in Genshin Impact Version 3.3. Read on for his skills, talents, materials, and more.
“A wayfaring figure whose identity is a mystery. He dresses like a mountain ascetic, but he certainly does not act the part.”
“Eons Adrift” Wanderer is a 5-star Anemo Catalyst. His Ascension Stat is CRIT Rate%, earning up to 19.2% on max ascension. His birthday is currently unknown.
Scaramouche’s Astrolabe is named Peregrinus according to the official reveal. The “Errabundus” name that dataminers previously found seems to have been outdated information.
On his initial release in the beta version of Version 3.3, he was initially named “The Wanderer.” This has since been changed to simply “Wanderer.”
Note that the information below was datamined from the beta build and may not represent Wanderer upon his eventual release in Version 3.3. All of these are subject to changes.
Scaramouche / Wanderer Ascension Materials
To fully level up Scaramouche from level 1 to 90, here are all of the materials he needs. As of Genshin Impact Version 3.2, all of these are obtainable, so you can start pre-farming for Wanderer right now.
- 168 Rukkhashava Mushrooms
- Primary Ascension Materials (drops from Anemo Hypostasis):
- 1 Vayuda Turquoise Sliver
- 9 Vayuda Turquoise Fragment
- 9 Vayuda Turquoise Chunk
- 6 Vayuda Turquoise Gemstone
- Nobushi drops:
- 18 Old Handguard
- 30 Kageuchi Handguard
- 36 Famed Handguard
- Aeonblight Drake drops:
- 46 Perpetual Caliber
- 420,000 Mora
- 412 Hero’s Wit + 2 Wanderer’s Advice (or equivalent EXP)
Scaramouche / Wanderer Talent Materials
Each of The Wanderer’s three battle talents require the following materials to be upgraded to level 10. All of these are also obtainable as of Version 3.2, including the Weekly Boss Drops.
- Nobushi drops:
- 6 Old Handguard
- 22 Kageuchi Handguard
- 31 Famed Handguard
- Talent Level-Up Materials:
- 3 Teachings of Praxis
- 21 Guide to Praxis
- 38 Philosophies of Praxis
- Shouki no Kami Weekly Boss Drops:
- 6 Daka’s Bell
- 1 Crown of Insight
- 1.6525 million Mora
Scaramouche / Wanderer Skills
Normal Attack: Yuuban Meigen
- Performs up to 3 attacks using wind blades, dealing Anemo DMG.
- Consumes a certain amount of Stamina, gathers a build up of high wind pressure, and deals AoE Anemo DMG after a short casting time.
- Calling upon the power of Anemo, The Wanderer plunges towards the ground from mid-air, damaging all opponents in his path. Deals AoE Anemo DMG upon impact with the ground.
The third hit of the normal attack deals damage twice, with both hits dealing the same amount of damage. The Charged Attack costs 50 Stamina and deals 132.08-237.74-313.69% damage at levels 1-10-15.
Elemental Skill: Hanega: Song of the Wind
Concentrates the power of the winds to break free from the shackles of the earth, dealing AoE Anemo DMG before leaping into the air and entering the Windfavored state.
- The Wanderer cannot perform Plunging Attacks in this state. When he uses Normal and Charged Attacks, they will be converted into Kuugo: Fushoudan and Kuugo: Toufukai respectively; the DMG they deal and their AoE will be increased, and their DMG will be considered Normal and Charged Attack DMG respectively. Kuugo: Toufukai will not consume Stamina.
- The Wanderer will hover persistently during this time. While this state is active, the Wanderer’s movements gain the following properties:
- Persistently consumes Kuugoryoku Points to maintain this hovering state.
- When sprinting, additional Kuugoryoku Points will be consumed for the Wanderer to accelerate mid-air. Holding sprint will cause persistent Kuugoryoku Point consumption to maintain speed. This effect will replace his default sprint.
- Jumping expends extra Kuugoryoku Points to increase hovering height. Holding jump will cause persistent Kuugoryoku Point consumption to keep increasing hovering height.
Running out of Kuugoryoku Points will end the Windfavored state.
A second cast during the duration of Windfavored will also end it.
“The world dances in a weightless whirl, presenting a secret that can only be found in the flowers.”
The skill itself deals 95.2% – 171.36-226.1% DMG (levels 1-10-15). The DMG bonus to Normal Attacks goes from 41.75% at level 1 up to 68% at level 10, and 84.25% at level 15. For Charge Attacks, the DMG bonus is slightly lower at 33.4-54.4-67.4% (levels 1-10-15).
Scaramouche is granted 100 Kuugoryoku Points on cast, and the Hanega: Song of the Wind has a cooldown of 6 seconds.
This skill was renamed from Hanega: Fushi Kakka, while Kuugoryoku Points were previously referred to as “Sky-Dweller Points.”
Elemental Burst: Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays
Compresses the atmosphere into a singular vacuum that grinds all troubles away, dealing multiple instances of AoE Anemo DMG.
If character is in the Windfavored state due to the skill Hanega: Song of the Wind, Windfavored state will end after casting.
“Bright be the narrowed gaze of the sky, casting its gaze on dreams both past and present, like radiance washing over dust on the winds.”
The skill deals 5 hits, each hit ranging from 147.2% at level 1 to 264.96% at level 10 and 349.6% at level 15. Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate has a cooldown of 15 seconds and costs 60 Energy to cast.
This skill was renamed from Kyougen: Shikiraku Gobandate.
Scaramouche / Wanderer Passive Talents
Strum the Swirling Winds
- Mora expended when ascending Bows and Catalysts is decreased by 50%.
- If Hanega: Song of the Wind comes into contact with Hydro/Pyro/Cryo/Electro, this instance of the Windfavored state will obtain buffs according to the contacted element:
- Hydro: Sky-Dweller Point cap increases by 20.
- Pyro: ATK increases by 30%.
- Cryo: CRIT Rate increases by 20%.
- Electro: When Normal and Charged Attacks hit opponents, 0.8 Energy will be restored. Energy can be restored in this manner every 0.2s.
- You can have 2 different kinds of these buffs simultaneously.
Gales of Reverie
- When The Wanderer hits opponents with Normal and Charged Attacks in his Windfavored state, he has a 16% chance to obtain the Descent effect:
- The next time The Wanderer sprints while in this instance of the Windfavored state, this effect will be removed, this sprint instance will not consume any Sky-Dweller Points, and he will fire off 4 wind arrows that deal 35% of his ATK as Anemo DMG each.
- For each Normal and Charged Attack that does not produce this effect, the next attack of those kinds will have a 12% increase chance of producing it. The calculation of the effect production is done once every 0.1s.
Scaramouche / Wanderer Constellations
Shoban: Ostentatious Plumage
- When in the Windfavored State, the Wanderer’s Normal and Charged Attack SPD is increased by 10%.
- Additionally, the wind arrows fired by the Passive Talent “Gales of Reverie” will deal 25% additional ATK as DMG. You must unlock the Passive Talent “Gales of Reverie” first.
Niban: Moonlit Isle Amidst White Waves
- When in the Windfavored State,Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays skill see its DMG increased by 4% per point of difference between the max amount of Sky-Dweller Points contrasted with Sky-Dweller’s present capacity when using this skill.
- Through this method, you can increase Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays DMG by a maximum of 200%.
Sanban: Moonflower Kusemai
- Increases the Level of Hanega: Song of the Wind by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Yonban: Set Adrift into Spring
- When casting Hanega: Song of the Wind, should the Passive Talent “Jade-Claimed Flower” be triggered, the character will gain enhancement effects in correspondence to the contacted Elemental Type(s), and also gain a random untriggered enhancement effect.
- You need to unlock the Passive Talent “Jade-Claimed Flower.”
Matsuban: Ancient Illuminator From Abroad
- Increases the Level of Kyougen: Five Ceremonial Plays by 3.
- Maximum upgrade level is 15.
Shugen: The Curtains’ Melancholic Sway
- When Wanderer actively hits opponents with Normal Attacks while in the Windfavored state, the following effects will occur:
- Deals an instance of 40% ATK as Anemo DMG. This DMG will be considered Normal Attack DMG.
- Restores 4 Sky-Dweller Points to Wanderer. Sky-Dweller Points can be restored in this manner once every 0.2s. This restoration can occur 5 times within one Windfavored duration.
Other Scaramouche / Wanderer Details
The Wanderer’s special dish is called Shimi Chazuke, obtained by cooking Unagi Chazuke with him.
- Effect: Increases all party members’ Healing Bonus by 25% for 300s. In Co-Op Mode, this effect only applies to your own character(s).
- Description: The Wanderer’s specialty. The mildly bitter fragrance of tea and the refreshingly sweet aroma of rice are perfectly blended together, leaving you to wolf it down insatiably. How did he manage to cook something so extraordinary? Ah, your expression must have betrayed this thought to him, for his face suddenly turns grim: “Have you finished yet? Stop gawking and go wash the dishes now.”
His default outfit is called “A Void of Wrathful Emptiness.” Currently, the description is unknown.
Scaramouche’s voice actor for the English voiceover is Patrick Pedraza. For Japanese, Tetsuya Kakihara provided the voice, and Min Seung-woo did the Korean voiceover. It’s currently unknown if the voice actors will remain the same for the playable version.