NBA 2K22 MyTeam Updates detailed in latest Courtside Report
NBA 2K22 is coming out in just a week’s time, so it’s perfect timing for 2K Sports to unveil the entire NBA 2K22 MyTeam updates. Through another in-depth Courtside Report, we get a glimpse at all the new things coming to MyTeam this year. These include:
- MyTEAM Draft: Offers a new multiplayer mode where players pick a full lineup of Player Cards. Every Draft will net players a guaranteed League Pack and at least a single pick on a Draft-exclusive Ascension;
- Triple Threat Online: The 100 is a new take on the 3-on-3 mode where great defense earns players even more rewards;
- Season 1: Call to Ball: Earn new Seasonal Player Reward Cards, such as a Kobe Bryant 93-rated Free Agent card that will lead players’ starting lineups or reach Level 40 to gain a Pink Diamond Carmelo Anthony;
- Community Logos: Players who have received in-game verification will now have their logos appear next to their usernames in MyTEAM, with opportunities for players to gain this recognition throughout the year as chosen by the NBA 2K Community Team;
- New challenges, agendas, rewards, events, and more player & team customization throughout the year.
There will also be a $250,000 MyTEAM Unlimited Tournament coming next month on October 16, 2021.
As detailed in our next-gen console features for NBA 2K22, NBA 2K22 MyTeam will be transferable between the same family of intergenerational consoles. That means your MyTeam can be accessed and synchronized between a PS5 and a PS5 or an Xbox One and an Xbox Series X.